Irresistible Part 2 | Rayan

Sorry you all. I only made that part a part two because she did me like that. Well actually I am still waiting for my part for and it doesn't seem like she is going to be writing it ANYTIME SOON!!! So ummmm...yeah. Enjoy. For MindlessMooka
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He licked your clit up and down letting his nostril tickle your pubic bone. You gasped and closed your eyes as you went into full ecstasy. You felt him slither his tongue down to your slit and open your folds letting his tongue slide in. You screamed and came in his mouth. Oral was new.

You watched as he slid down his boxers and look at you holding his dick in his hand rubbing his pole up and down. You laughed and moved his hand placing yours on his erect member. You grabbed his ball sack squeezing lightly as you continued to spit and rub up and down faster.

You heard him grunt and smiled up to him. You caught his eye contact and placed your mouth over his tip watching his eyes dilate and him biting his lip. You laughed and moved your head removing your smile and continued to stroke him while sitting on two of your fingers. You bounced up and down while stroking him trying to get him to come to an orgasm. You looked at him feeling his member harden. You smiled as you watched his seed spill out on to your hand and his chest fall in and out at a rapid pace.

Laughing you laid back placing your pillow behind your back lifting your legs opening them. You licked and lubricated your fingers with your saliva and bit your lip as you placed your your fingers on your clit.

Imma do her like she did me. Sorry y'all!
---------------------------------------------
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!! I FORGOT TO THANK YOU ALL FOR ALL THE VOTES I GOT LAST NIGHT!!! I WAS SO HAPPYYYYYYY!!! It made me feel good as an writer. Thank you all.