Gym | Craig

Hay guys thanks for all the reads. I didn't think that y'all would get me up that far. Here is my first imagine with Craig.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
YN

As I was finishing up cleaning up the lockers I got my bags together and I got ready to go. Once I walked out I was met with the legendary Craig Crippen. He was the point guard for the high school's varsity team. His number was 7. Reason being is because he thought it was a lucky number. Yeah I know everything about this brother. He is so damn sexy!! I never have the courage to actually talk to him though.

After I got the courage to actually walk out I was almost out the door until I got stopped.

Craig POV

As I was finishing up my 100th shot, this little cute ass shawty came out the locker room. She was so damn fine from the front and damn sure from the back! She almost walked out until I called her.

"Aye lil mama where you going?" I said to her jogging up to her.

"Uhm anywhere I want.Why?" she asked fiddling with her fingers.

"I just wanted to know." I said approaching her. "What's your name?"

"YN YMN YLN." she said looking down.

I lifted her head up with my index finger and kissed her.

YN POV

After I told Craig my name he did the unthinkable, he kissed me!!!! The kiss got a little intense when he started to feel up on me. He may be fine but I ain't no where near ready for children. So I easily backed away.

"You're a great kisser here's my number." he said and walked away.

This was truly the best day ever!
---------------------------------------------
Sorry I keep getting lazy but thanks again for the reads!!!!!!