Sneak Peek: Benefits.

"Crescent roll stop."

"Whatever lil' girl. I know you want some of this."

You watched him body roll and nodded your head.

"Yes I do."

"What? Where did that come from?"

You held your face. You and Chresanto has been friends since two years. Y'all met in school and really clicked. You never had an intimate relationship with him and the fact that you just said that made things become foreign.

"You know it's okay.", he looked at your face go in panic mode trying to find something to say.

"Chresanto, I think me and you need some time apart."

Crazy things just kept rolling off your tongue. You didn't know why you were feeling this way. You were embarrassed at your actions which caused you to be nervous. You couldn't believe this was happening.

"But I like you too.", he looked down at the ground and folded his fingers into a fist.

You became silent which made things worse. What was up? It was like a girl talking to her crush instead of her best friend and on top of that he just confessed to you. You were really losing it.

"Fine, I don't like you neither. Jocks like me don't hang with nerds like you.", his feelings were hurt. He didn't mean anything he was saying and you knew it.

"You don't mean that."

"Yes I do. Now stay away from me."

He walked away finishing his walk home without you. Your feelings were hurt and you ran inside the house crying thinking about everything he just said to you.

School was really awkward the next day. You two seen each other everywhere but wouldn't dare say a thing to one another. That's how the rest of you all's senior year of high school went until you two were ready to go to college.

"Bye mom, I love you."

You had just set your first apartment up. You were going to school in town and was happy about it. Now you didn't have to learn new routes and make new friends. And you were still close to family.

"Hola chica.", your roommate Ali came through the room happy as ever.

You became friends with her your junior year of high school. You and her really bonded after you and Chresanto separated.

Tell me what you think so far....