Slow Rides

This is for the wonderful @Lexiluvspurple.

"Today will just never stop being so great for me."

Today was going really good for you. You woke up feeling good, you were able to tame your hair just how you wanted it, and you even chose what you wanted to wear without a struggle. All of these things has lead you into a good mood. Now you are about to go to your local diner for a great breakfast, it was also your place of work. Luckily it was just right across the street.

"Hi Jenna, can I have the usual please."

Today was your day off but their biscuits are always calling your name. That's where those curves and ass has sprouted from. You loved them though.

"My ass needs to be right there in that booth with you."

Both of you laughed as she went back to the counter to get your order started. Today was a full house. It was always like this in the morning. The bell ringed on the door signaling that  someone was coming in and you and a few other eyes landed to the door. It was a regular, Chresanto. He always came to get breakfast, lunch, and occasionally dinner. There was no other seats left and he was about to walk out.

"Chresanto!"

He looked around trying to see who had called his name. Finally his eyes landed on you and he came and sat next to you.

"Oh thank god. I thought I was going to have to eat else where. That would be a nightmare in this town."

You laughed and blushed. You always got nervous when you were around him. Even his smile was charming to you. You thought he was so perfect. Perfect for you. It got silent for a minute until your food came.

"Will this young man be joining you?"

Jenna was smiling too hard. She knew how much of a crush you had on him and has been trying to get you to talk to him for the longest. Somehow in a way, you wanted to blame her for this.

"Yes ma'am I will."

You eye balled her the whole time she took his order. She tried her best to tuck her smile behind her lips. She was horrible and she knew it.

"So where are you from?"

Your head snapped to him. Were you all really about to have a conversation?

"I am from here, I didn't see no reason to move so...yeah."

"Well I am kind of glad you didn't."

You blushed as he smiled at you. He made your insides turn into cheese balls. You two got really acquainted during the time that you all were there. Jenna was smiling from a distance and you could feel it.

"What do you have planned after this?"

"Nothing."

"Well come to my house then. How did you get here?"

"I walked, I live right across the street."

"Well I guess you will be riding with me."

You two got inside his car and your stomach was turning the whole ride. It was too slow. It seemed like you all would never stop. You looked over at him smiling. The more you looked at him the more you got turned on. Chresanto was a Greek god. His power was as strong as Zeus, and was as romantic as Aphrodite. It got you off.

Finally you two stopped. It broke you out of your trance as he tapped your thigh and told you that you all were here. You linen panties weren't going to be able to hold on much longer. Once you all got in, he took you to the kitchen.

"I don't drink, so uhhh I have some juice and water."

You smiled at him. He was awesome and everything a girl could ask for.

"Don't worry, I don't either."

You sat on his counter as he fixed both of you all something to drink and pulled out a fruit bowl.

"You know that I like you. Right?"

His question shocked you. You were twenty and he was nineteen, you didn't feel right.

"Chresanto you know that this is not right."

"Oh but it is. I know that you like me too."

He got in the middle of your legs rubbing your thighs. He really knew his way around a woman.

"How do you know that?"

"The way your panties are wet and waiting for me."

His hand was rubbing you underneath your dress and you wanted so badly to pry his hand from underneath you but your body wouldn't let you. His hands maneuvered your panties down your legs and slipped his fingers beneath your lips. He smiled as your eye lids closed and your teeth went down to your lip. He loved that you were enjoying yourself. He hoisted you off the counter and took you into his room laying you on the bed.

You rubbed your clitoris while he was taking off his clothes. There was no way you were just going to sit there. His hands stopped as so his eyes did on your actions. You got hotter than you already were as his lips swiped across his mouth. You got to your knees on the bed and helped him unbuckle his belt. You lifted your dress off and laid back waiting for him.

Chresanto was teasing you, your patience was very short and amusing to him. He liked it. He laid down on top of you letting his thickness rub against your lips. You grabbed his head and pushed it into you. His grunt was a good sign to you. Chresanto was playing with you. He stroked you slowly, kissing your neck every time he came out. He never sped up. It was like he was trying to make love to you. It was a new feeling for you, but it felt good. You rubbed his back trying not to scratch at it. Your hands grabbed the bed sheets as he went deeper into you. Your pressure built up into your stomach and finally it released.

You opened your eyes not even realizing that they were closed and met his glance. He smiled at you kissing you and stopping his shaft to just sit inside in you. You moaned as he slid out of you and kissed your body down to your pussy and sucked on your lips. Your hands went through his curls as he licked inside of you without letting his tongue come out.

Chresanto let his hand go up and down his length as he looked up at your expressions. He was pleasing you and it pleased him. Your moans almost drove him off the edge. His tongue buried deep inside of you made your legs tremble. That was it for him, Chresanto came hard and moaned inside of your pussy. It made you release and look down at him. He came up and laid next to you. You wiped his face off laughing and blushing. He was laughing too.

"Did you enjoy your ride love?"

He was such a gentleman to you. You loved every bit of it. He was beautiful to you.

"Yes. For now on I am going to enjoy my slow rides."