Differences Part 2

You looked over at Craig as he sat inside of his car, grabbing at his seatbelt, pushing his pedal down to the floor going way pass the speed limit. You put your hand over his as he finally pushed on the breaks coming to a red light. You looked up at him and leaned up and kissed him.

His face softened as he let go of his steering wheel and grabbed the sides of your face and kissed you back adding tongue. Once the light clicked green you told him that you wanted to go to an empty parking lot.

A quick smirk occupied his face as you let those words fall from your lips and he pulled over to and abandoned building.

He took the keys out of ignition and placed them in the cup holder then leaned back over to kiss you. His hands roamed your body through the thin dress making a chorus of moans escape your mouth right into his.

He pushed you closer to the back seat as he slid his hands to the bottom of your dress. He rubbed your inner thighs, sliding the dress up higher and eventually over your head.

He stared at your naked body under the dress and slowly leaned his lips down and begin to nibble on your neck.

You let your fingers hold his head massaging his scalp as his lips explored every part of your body.

Once he pulled up he looked at you and said "YN I don't want to do this. Not like this. When I make love to you, I want you to be mines, I want to make it special. Baby can you wait for me?"he said holding your hands.

The whole night played through your head. How he dragged you out here, how he gave you oral sex at the club, and now this. You didn't understand this boy but he was your best friend and you wanted to make him happy.

"Okay Craig."you smiled and begin to pull your dress back over your head.

"Love you YN."he said and pecked your lips.

"Love you too Craig.