Wanderlust | Jacob

Jacob

I knocked on the door, waiting for her to open up. I was taking my girlfriend of 5 months to our 6th date. We were going to the fair. I was a little nervous because I know how she gets when everything doesn't go her way.

The door swung open, revealing my baby girl.

"Hey, mami," I smirked.

"Hey, bae. I'm ready to go. I got all my stuff together," Jordan said.

I looked carefully at her outfit. She had on a black jersey mesh shirt, ripped acid white shorts, and black Converse. Jordan also wore her sparkly silver jewelry, including my promise ring I gave her. The band was silver but the gem was green, our favorite color.

"I must look good because you're staring pretty hard, Jake," Jordan giggled.

"Yeah, you do. My apologies for staring, ma."

"Don't be sorry if all of this," she says as she caresses her body," is all for you."

She grabbed me and licked on my weak spot, my neck. She also grabbed on my dick, making close to creaming in my pants. Jordan is best for that; keep me satisfied in bed, fulfilling my needs, full time affection. She's the best girlfriend.

She sucked on my neck mercifully and pressed her lips onto mine.

"Damn, I'm trying to take you out and you trying to fuck," I joked.

"Maybe," she crooned.

"Well, save that for later. Let's get in BugaWolf."

"Seriously, Jacob? You named that damn car?" Jordan laughed as she buckled up inside.

"Yeah, do you have a problem because I can go to the fair with BugaWolf instead of you," I goofed.

"Fine, fine."

We drove away from her little apartment and were on our way.

We've been at the fair for 3 hours now and I still haven't won her nothing.

"Baby, you sure you don't want a prize or nothing?"

"I'm sure, Prince. Everything's fine and perfect. Quit stressing, okay?" she gleamed.

"Okay."

I aimlessly looked around the fair until something caught my eye. It was the basketball booth. This could be my chance...

"Hey, Jord?"

"Mhm?" she said.

"Stay right here for 2 minutes," I said as I started walking away.

"Jacob, what the hell?!"

I turned around. "I'm about to use the Port-A-Potty. Be right back," I lied.

"Okay....," Jordan softly spoke.

I walked up to the booth while the little petite lady who's runs it greeted me with a smile. "Hi. The cost? 3 bucks. How to win? Make all 3 shots," she said."

"Oh, thanks."

I slapped three crumbly ones on the booth and she handed me three basketballs.

I grabbed a ball, prepping up for a shot.

First shot. That was easy.

Second shot. No hesitation.

Now, this is my last shot.

This is written by me, eeventasytbh ! :)