Going On A Trip, Part 2 | Rayan

I am soooo sorry! I wrote the whole thing and then I don't know what happened when it published. When you guys was like cliff hanger I was like the fuck. But now I know what you were talking about. Anyways, here is the rest.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Once the elevator stopped, you ran out of it dashing to the wall trying to catch your breath. You could feel the stickiness of your panties clinging on to you.

Rayan looked at you from out of the elevator and smirked looking at your chest rise and fall and your eyes closed.

He chuckled before he walked out making your head cock back and you followed him.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
"Mmmm yes!"you moaned as Ray pounded into you from behind.

He put you all in front of a mirror making you watch yourself get fucked.

He kept pulling out slowly and ramming his dick right back into you.

"Baby do you forgive me?"he said pumping into you steadily now.

You looked at his dick going in and out of you and moaned. You felt him swivel his hips inside of you making your arch go back onto him as you grabbed his hair.

He smacked your ass as he sped up the pace and started going in and out of you faster.

He reached down under you and caught one of your swinging boobs and begin to play with your nipple.

You reached underneath yourself and started to rub your clit as you felt yourself about to explode.

He thrusted into you a few more times before you felt his dick twitch inside of you and felt his seed shoot inside of you.

You stuck you two fingers in your slit watching as his kids leaked on the floor.

He picked you up and put you on a counter and smirked looking up at you. You raised an eyebrow and threw your head back as you felt him suck on your folds. He stuck his tongue inside of your slit and licked against your walls making you pull his hair.

He moved his tongue inside of a circle while moving his thumb against your clit roughly.

You moaned loud and released all inside of his face. You laughed as he wiped it off of his face.

You leaned down close to his face. "Now I forgive you."you said and then kissed his lips.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
"Hey mom!"you ran up to her giving her a big hug.

"YN I missed you soo much!"she said giving you kisses all over your face.

"I missed you too."you said pecking her cheek.

Rayan walked over with his hands in his pocket with a warm smile on his face.

"Hello Ms.YLN.''he said politely.

"Boy you know you know me! Come on to your aunt YMN!"she said smiling and holding her arms out.

"Mom what?"you asked taking what she said inside of your brain.

"This is my nephew, your cousin."she said hugging Ray.