Irresistible |Rayan

For MindlessMooka
____

   You and Rayan were sitting down on the couch, attempting to have a nice in day.

"Mmmm bae. When you gone let me fuck?"Rayan said licking and sucking on your neck.

You cleared your throat and laughed. You looked over at him still sucking on your neck and realized he was serious. You moved your neck and said,"When I start sucking your dick."

He mean mugged you and pulled down his pants and boxers. "Get on your knees.

You scoffed at him and shook your head and went up to the room and slammed it and locked it.

All the while, you couldn't believe him. Was he really suggesting for you to suck his dick?!?

"Man that's nasty as fuck!"you thought aloud and went inside the shower.

You wiped yourself up and down, trying to erase those moments from out of your head as you bathed yourself.

Finally getting out with the incident still in your head. You didn't bother to put clothes on, knowing the door was locked and he couldn't get in and decided to take a nap. You laid down and thought about it more and more until you fell asleep.

About twenty minutes after you had fallen asleep, he walked up the room and heard your snores from the other side of the room and smiled. He was happy that you and him wouldn't have a confrontation when you walked in.

He twisted the door knob and noticed it was locked. He cursed under his breath then smirked.

He pulled a bobby pin out of his bun and twisted it through the lock laughing and licking his lips. He walked in and laid in the bed exhausted from flipping over and over on the couch not being able to go to sleep. He flipped the cover over to get in and was brought to look at your body. He bit his lip and hovered over you and begin kissing you. From you forehead to your nose, to your lips, to your neck, to your nipples. He flicked his tongue up and down sucking them in his mouth waking you up from your sleep. You bit your lip and exhaled deeply as he licked your nipples over and over again.

He kissed down your stomach to your inner thighs and looked up at you making you blush and turn your head. He laughed and licked by your pussy then licked your clit up an down.

_________

Continue or nah?!?