Lightning | Chresanto

You woke up in the middle of the night and jumped from the sudden thunder coming from outside.

You whimpered silently and crawled under your best friend's arm, Chresanto. You got comfortable snuggling in his chest only for him to flip the other way.

You sat up and shivered from the cold and looked at him. You begin to get pissed off at the fact that he had all the cover and that he didn't want to spoon with you.

You slapped him as hard as you could with one of the pillows.

He woke up and groaned and looked at you. He scrunched his face and scratched his nose and glared at you.

"Man what the hell do you want YN?"he said, his voice after he woke up was so amorous to you.

"I need you to stay up with me!"you yelled in his face.

As soon as that was said there was a golden streak flashing through your window quicker than a blink and a monstrous boom come soon after.

You jumped and scurried to Chresanto's side of the bed.

He snuggled you up into his arms as there was another boom come through your house.

Your body shivered under him.

"YN don't act like you never have been through a storm before."he said in a stern voice.

"But Chres this one is actually scary!" you explained and snuggled up under him more making your face invisible.

"YN just go to sleep."he said in a dour voice.

You slid down further into the bed and tried to imagine good and happy things. You closed your eyes and started to doze off when there was another loud boom that came through the window. You shot back up only to be pushed back down.

"Don't get up!"he snapped tightening his grip on you.

You shivered into him more creating a tighter space. You moved your booty up and down on his dick making his grip become more relaxed.

He grunted while rubbing your sides and turned you around to face him.

Once you met face to face to him you kissed him and and pulled down his boxers and slid your hand up and down his length.

He groaned and put his hand on top of yours and moved your hand up and down faster. He kissed you while you were doing all this and slid his hands into your pants and played with your pussy while you slid your hand up and down his dick faster.

You both got up and started kissing one another. He started to rip of your clothes and you did the same to his.

He went down and held his dick in his hand and aligned it with your opening and slammed right in. He pushed you down and up on top of him as he thrusted in and out. He reached up and grabbed your boob and put it in your mouth and slid his tongue all around it as he continued to thrust in and out of you.

You looked down to see him thrusting inside of you and got even more wetter seeing what he was doing to you. You moaned and made love faces as your best friend continued thrusting in you.

He came back up and looked your face as your chest went up and down really fast as you reached down and begin to rub your clit up and down really fast. He pushed your hand away and started to squeeze your bud making you come to your orgasm.

After a few more thrust he came inside of you and laid on your chest.
__________________________
Comment please because I don't know if anyone is reading. I don't know if I am doing a good job. Like I am just having a big huge wave of writer's block that I don't know how to get rid of. Like someone help me please.