Hard:Two

You two walked into the house feeling you were in utopia. He picked you up and walked you into the bathroom. He stripped you out of your dress and sat you on the toilet.

He stripped down out of his clothes and bent down and started you all's shower water. He got inside and motioned for you to join him. You giggled and hopped inside the shower with him wrapping your arms around his waist. You felt the soap suds run down to your hands.

You walked in front of him getting your hair wet and looked at the soap dripping down his chest. You wrapped your hands around his shaft, moving your hand up and down it. You looked him in the eye as he began to bite his lip from the feeling you were giving him. He leaned down and kissed you as your hands began to move faster.

He bit your lip and his dick began to twitch and he began to orgasm. You moaned as his load shot into the shower water and turned yourself around, pushing your ass on his dick.

He bent you over, gliding his dick from your clit to your slit repeatedly until he decided to puncture your walls with his dick. He sat your upper body up, pressing your back against his chest.

He wrapped his arms around your waist slamming into you hard. You moaned every thrust he made into you, pushing himself deeper into your pool of juices. he rubbed your nipples as he kissed your neck making you go insane.

Your orgasm was soon to come and you felt his walls clench around his dick. He moaned harder as he began to fuck you harder leading you and him into euphoria.

He sucked on your neck as your body trembled on his. You both came together causing the cream pie to drip down your back.

He kissed your back then turned you around looking in your eyes. His eyes disappeared between your legs as he began to devour your cunt.

His tongue swirled on and under your clit causing your hands to crawl through his hair. You grabbed a handful as his tongue slithered inside of your hot opening, opening your lips wider. He curled his tongue out of you with your cum on it swallowing it, then kissing you passionately.

You two walked to the bed laying down bare and wrapped around in each other's arms. You two kept going back and forth kissing one another. Sucking, licking, and biting one another's lips.

He kissed down to your neck, sucking on it leaving his head stuffed in your chest and rubbing your nipple. You heard his breathing steady and slow.

"Buenas noches mi amante duro."
---------------------------------------------
There you go Shan. I hope I did your imagine well enough to your standards. I think I did good. Thanks for the challenge though.

~PimpDaddyLex