Pool | Chresanto

Hay guys this is another imagine. I'm not taking anymore request after this. I'm going to update often but I'm not going to take anymore request. If I have told you that I am going to give you an imagine, I am a woman of my word it will get done. But I promise it's not going to get done as soon as you think.

This is dedicated to starsalterego .
_______

Taty

So me and my father Chresanto was sitting on the couch. See the thing is, is that I am actually attracted to him. Me and my daddy have been spending more time together since my mother died.

"Daddy what are we going to do today?" I asked while laying down on his chest touching his abs through his shirt.

"Well baby I don't know. What do you want do?" he asked while running his fingers through my hair.

"Well lets go to the pool." I said while standing up.

"Okay baby meet you down there in a few." he said while standing up.

In a fifteen minutes, me and my daddy was in the pool. Talking having fun until we started splashing around.

"Daddy stop!" I screamed while laughing.

"Well then princess." he said before rubbing her sides.

"What do you want me to do?" Chresanto said cornering me into a corner.

"Daddy we can't do this." I said moaning trying to jerk from his feel.

"Nah baby girl. I see the way you look at me. Don't do this now." He said finally backing me up into a wall.

I gasped as I felt rub me through my bikini bottom.

"Baby girl you know want it, just say it."he said rubbing harder.

I held on to his shoulders as he continued to tease and play with my body.

"Ooooooo!!! Yeah daddy! Rub me right there!" I exclaimed as he rubbed my gspot roughly in circles.

"If you say you want it I can do more than this."

He said before untying my bikini bottoms and slipping them off. He slipped his fingers passed my lips and rubbed my clit slowly in circles while kissing my neck. My moan got shushed by me gasping when he jerked two of his fingers in my hole.

"So you not a virgin?" he asked while moving his fingers in and out of my hole at a rapid pace.

I couldn't respond because of the pleasure wave coming over me.

"Fuck! Daddy keep doing that!" I exclaimed as I begin to rub my clit.

I was about to come and it was coming pretty soon.

"Just say you want it princess." he said speeding up his fingers.

I put my head in the crook of his neck as I came hard.

"Daddy I want you." I said as I finally caught my breathe.

"I knew you did." he said as he swooped me up in one arm.

He laid me down on the wet concrete as he hovered over me. I untied my bathing suit top as he started kissing me. Once my boobs were exposed he started to kiss them. First he sucked the chest part between them, then he sucked and licked on my nipples. I was starting to get back horny.

After a few moans escaped my mouth, his kisses went lower. He kissed beneath my breast, then on my stomach, then to my lower stomach then he skipped right over my pussy and went straight to my thighs.

"Daddy why you playing with me?" I chuckled/moaned as he begin to suck on my thighs.

"Just a little teasing before the pleasing." he said.

He started to kiss upper hand upper until he french kissed my "lips". He stuck his tongue in my hole and begin to lick me clit to slit as he worked his tongue in circles. Up and down, up and down he went as my hips involuntarily begin to move. He stuck his tongue back into my hole, engulfing my vagina. I firmly put my hand on the back of his head as he begin to lick every single inch if my walls.

"Yes daddy!!!" I exclaimed as his tongue tickled my gspot.

He kept tickling, and sucking it sending me over the edge.

"Daddy I'm about to cum!" I exclaimed warning him.

"Okay." he said with his lips still wrapped around my kitty.

I screamed as I came for the second time. I looked down to see daddy licking me all up. I could easily see daddy's full on erection.

I grabbed him through his trunks and he groaned and rolled his eyes to the back of his head. He wanted it too bad. I pulled down his trunks for his soldiers to welcome me to armed forces. I stood up and slid down on it.

"Ughhhhhhhhhhh!" he exhaled as his hands found their way to my hips.

I started to move on back and forth on it and kept rocking back and forth like I was on a swing.

"Harder." I heard him grunt under his breath. I ignored him and kept going the pace I was comfortable with.

Before I knew it I was on the ground as daddy was banging the shit out of me. In and out he thrusted as my eyes rolled to the back of my head. He went from tip to base in long deep strokes. All this pleasure was building up in my stomach but I'm going to hold it for daddy.

"Fuck you're so tight!" he exclaimed still thrusting in and out of me.

I heard him but I didn't respond. I felt as if I were to make one move that I would explode.

"Baby girl I can't hold it anymore." he said still stroking but slowing down.

"Pull out daddy!" I exclaimed remembering he didn't wear a condom.

"But you feel so good."he said as I felt his dick twitch inside of me.

"Nooooo! Move the fuck out the way!" I exclaimed backing with away him.

"Shit!" he grunted under his breath as he came on the concrete.

"Daddy that could've went all night wrong." I said as to him recalling what just occurred.

"Princess shut up." he said before giving me a nice sensual, long, lingering kiss.