Don't Let People Get To You! | A/N

So here is the deal, I have been feeling kinda down. I took a break from this book for a while because I didn't feel good, and now when I am back and running again, there is another problem. Let's just say there is this girl, she left for a while and when she came back, she was a WHOLEEEEEE NEW PERSON! The only reason why I am even wasting my time entertaining this girl is because I really care for her. Being a friend, isn't cursing them, or making them feel lesser. She calls herself a friend, but she does all those things and more. She makes me feel bad, she even made me think about killing myself a few times. Everything I do, it seems wrong in her mind, and she does everything in her power to let me know that. She is being a bully right now and I don't like the shit at all. Do I say some about it, yes I do, EVERY FUCKING TIME! But does she care? HELL MOTHERFUCKING NAHHHH!! So we keep on going, and going, and going and it only gets worse. But don't let people get to y'all. Even if they are your friend, or even some more, don't let them get to you. That's all I wanted to say.

Please comment me some advice. I really need it. Thank you girls. Toodles.

P.S~ I AM STILL UPDATING ON THURSDAY!! No one can stop me from doing that. Bye beautiful women.