Video Call | Rayan

Damnnnnnn!!! All these damn Ray readers. Where everyone else at? Lol. I don't blame y'all though. That tongue and dick is to die for. (NOT LITERALLY!!) Lol.

For KewiBhadd

~~~~~~<~~~~~~>~~~~~~<~~~~~

You sat down on bed tapping your pencil against your desk looking at your computer waiting for him to text you back. Your Facebook had been blowing up with your friends asking who the cutie was that kept posting love notes on the wall.

You messaged him asking him who he was and sat impatiently waiting for him to reply back. See if you ask why, when you sent the message he read it immediately but now he keeps typing them stops typing and it has you very anticipated. This has been going on for about five minutes.

You finally decided this was a waste of your time and walked out your room to go and cook yourself some food. As soon as you stepped foot out of your door, your computer ringed letting you know you had a message.

You ran to the compute so quick you would've thought you were in the Olympics. You read the message out loud.

"I am your future everything."you read aloud.

You smiled at the sweet gesture and sent him a message asking if he had an ooVoo. You wanted to see him. He said yes but he also told you that he was a little shy. You reassured him that there wasn't anything for him to by timid about when it came to talking to you.

You typed in his username and sent him a request as you looked at the pending button curling your lip waiting for him to accept it. Soon enough he accepted it and you went to his page and clicked video chat.

You watched as the connecting sign blared at you until you were minimized and put into the upper right corner of your computer and his big google eyes were staring at you.

"Hiiiiiiiiii."you said in a perky voice waving to him.

He waved back smiling at you. His room was nice. Very authentic and creative full of art.

"So how did you find me?"you said tucking a strand of your hair behind your ear.

"Me and you go the same university."he said then leaned up.

"Small word huh?"you asked licking your lips studying him in a bit more depth than on a "friendly" note.

He didn't respond but you could see his hands moving down under neath his pants pulling out his dick. Your eyes widened as he spit on his hand and begin to move his hands up and down.

You looked up from his dick and looked into his pupils seeing him smirk. You could hear little muffles slipping from his mouth as his hand starting moving up and down faster.

The more you watched seeing his dick become fully erected and his tip sit straight up and hard watching his dick throb in and out of his hand.

Your panties started to cling to you as your own juices ran down to your panties. You opened your legs and rubbed yourself through your panties biting your lip looking at him as both of your moans came together in perfect harmony as a symphony.

Watching each other coming close to a climax you all moved faster trying to see who could hold on for the longest. You dipped your fingers in yourself pushing in and out of yourself drilling yourself pushing yourself.

He slapped his fingers over his tip spitting on it rubbing it around while jerking his length up and down. He groaned and slumped back into his chair almost moving his face out of the camera.

You whined your hips against your finger trying to hold on to your orgasm wanting it to last as long as it can until you heard a grunt and a thud. You looked down and seen your cum dripping down from your computer chair to your dorm's carpet then looked up.

You seen little lines of cum on the computer screen and heard his heavy breathing.

Smiling you licked yourself off of your finger and tapped the screen.

"Send me your number and I will be FaceTiming you at this exact time tomorrow."you said then ended the call.