You Deserve Better | Chresanto

For @mindlessmarisa

___

You sat at the restaurant looking at the clock and looked over at your date's scrap of food. He said he was going to the bathroom and he hasn't been back for about twelve whole minutes.

You called the waiter over to your table asking for the check and coming to the conclusion that he had left or just wasn't coming back. You went inside of your pouch grabbing a hundred dollar bill and a few singles.

You paid for your food and went home pissed and exhausted from the date. Out of all the things, he had the nerve to go to the damn bathroom and not come back. That's some foul as shit.

"Lord help me find the one."you said walking in putting the keys in the bowl and prowling up the stairs.

You took your shower and laid down in the bed running your hands up and down your curves watching as your breast lay against your chest.

Your fingers traveled past your navel playing with the strands of pubic hair settled on your pubic bone touching your flaps until your phone rung.

Your sexual tension was broke and shattered one your phone rung, pissing you more off.

"What?!?"you slid the answer button spatting not even looking at the Caller ID.

"Woahhhhh!!! Just come open the door."

You hung up the phone sitting out of your bed not even bothering to put any clothes on dashing to the door to see who the fuck wanted to come and mess your night up even more.

You jerked the door open looking up at your best friend's eyes. Immediately feeling your body turn read you face palmed yourself and closed the door behind him.

"I am sorry Chresanto."you said walking to him putting your face into his chest.

He didn't reply still being flabbergasted. He rubbed your back hearing you sob and scream. Ushering you to the couch, he sat down letting you lay your head in his lap giving him a beautiful opportunity to stare at your whole body.

"When am I going to find someone who loves me Chresanto?"you looked up at him wiping your eyes.

He bent down and kissed you laying you back as your fingers wrapped around in his head making him chuckle and pull back.

You opened your eyes looking up at him watching as his eyes dilated. Smiling you pulled him down and kissed him again.

Your best friend became your boyfriend.