Earned It|Jacob

This is for OVOXOOMO. Sorry for the wait. 😩

"So I love when you call unexpected..."

You and Jacob were sitting down inside the bed. Without any clothes on, cuddling after the best sex you all have had in a few years.

You all had lost your romance for a few months. With him getting a new job, it shook you all's schedule, leaving no time for sex. But you both redeemed yourself last night.

Yesterday, Sunday 10:37am

"You're always worth it..."

"Jacob, I think we are loosing it."

"Loosing what?"

You got up from the kitchen counter, walking to his lap.

"Our sexual tension."you whispered in his ear.

You all had skipped church, for the first time in a long time. Just to spend time with one another.

He gulped under his breath. Looking at you, he grabbed your hand signaling for you to stand up. He spent you around looking at your body in your transparent "Miami Heat" jersey. He knew that you were naked underneath which made him crave you more.

You smiled at him,"So what are you going to do about it?"

"Go get freshened up and meet me at the door in an hour."he uttered strongly."And make sure you dress formally."

12:09pm

"Cause I hate when the moment's unexpected..."

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!", you moaned out softly.

Jacob was sliding his dick in from the back so skillfully. You all were in the bathroom of a small Italian restaurant and he was fixing you straight.

He rubbed your clit looking at your sex faces in the mirror. He slowed down feeling your legs quiver and tremble signaling your third orgasm from the twenty minute time span you all have been in the bathroom.

You bit your finger from uttering your moans out too loudly.

"Zip that dress up and bring your ass back to the car."

He smacked your ass, after zipping up his pants and evacuating the bathroom.

You zipped the dress up and looked in the mirror at your now sloppy bun and smiled at your flushed skin.

6:07pm

"You make it look like it's magic..."

You all walked into the theatre, prepared to watch Fifty Shades of Grey. You heard many rumors of how freaky this movie was and wanted to see it for yourself.

......

Christian begin to fuck Anna while she was hanging from the wall which made your body tingle, your thighs clutch, and your breathing become shortened.

Jacob took notice of your new stance and got on his knees rubbing your thighs, prying your thighs open.

He slid his finger in matching the moans of Anna. He pumped it faster, lifting his finger to your mouth for you to suck on.

He curved his finger bringing you to a climax and glazing his finger with your cum.

You closed your eyes, settling in with the new movement your clit was giving off:throbbing.

9:06pm

"You're my favorite kind of night..."

"Get that ass to the bedroom."

Those were the first words said as soon as you all got inside the house. You went to the bedroom looking at the sexy man standing over you.

"So Mr. Christian Grey, the dominant, gets you going huh?"

You looked down, filing through all the dirty thoughts you had of your lover and Mr.Grey pleasing you as a submissive.

Your legs got pulled opened, breaking you away from your thoughts.

He kissed his way up from your thighs to your pussy, kissing the skin that covered your clitoris. He slid his dick in your slit and pushed it in you, swiftly and with force. He pushed deeper into you, pulling the vibrator he placed next to him turning it on high.

"I can give you a reality."

He turned it on high and placed it on your clitoris as he fucked you hard nonstop. You came over and over again, looking at your lover.

He held your wrist above your head, prohibiting you from wiping the sweat buds off your forehead.

His strokes slowed down as he begin to reach his climax. He pulled out of you and slid his hand up and down his length hitting your clitoris with his tip,finally reaching his climax.

1:04am

"The way you work it..."

You slung your hair to the other side of your neck as you bounced up and down faster. His hands gripped as much of your ass as they could moving his arms with pace of your hips. He slammed his hips up into you, fucking you as you were fucking him.

You leaned down kissing him as he slammed his length into you faster. You moaned his name out loud for the first time of the new day. You rode your climax out as he pushed into you a few more times until he had his orgasm.

You two rocked your hips side to side in sync as the warm water slid down your bodies. He pushed in and out of you slowly gaining gasps and moans as he rubbed your g-spot of your clitoris as he slid in and out of you again.

He pulled out as you came once more, trying to catch your breath.

He bathed your body with Sweet Pea body wash, and maneuvered his hands around your body with ease.

You walked to you all's bed, deciding to name it Nirvana as you and your husband spooned with one another.

He kissed you turning your body over kissing your neck until you fell asleep.

Today, Monday, 11:32am

"I'm never confused..."

You woke up feeling beautiful looking over to the man that has made you call in for work today, and sleep in almost until noon.

"Good morning."he croaked rubbing your cheek.

"Good morning."you laid your head down on his chest."Yesterday was beautiful."

"Not as beautiful as you."

"All I want is you, you, you..."