Lazy Day

This is for @DEFINEPRINCETON.

You and Jacob had just came from the town, collecting things for you all's lazy day. You guys got pizza, chips, juices, and candy. You and him planned this day to be a day just for the both of you.

1:37pm

"Jacob this is why I love you. The fact that you make time to spend a whole day with me is incredible.", you kissed him on his cheek as you two cuddled and began the horror film.

Jacob looked at you, he felt truly lucky to have you. He did not understand how you felt lucky enough to have him when he felt like he lucked out with you. You  were the only thing that made him breath and he was totally fine with that.

You were really intrigued into the movie, you began to move on Jacob's sweatpants as you began to tremble from the suspense. The music began to change from the slow tempo of the pianos to the fast tone of the violins. You grabbed his groin as you waited for the object to come out the room.

Jacob's hormones was going crazy and it was only twenty minutes into the movie. Of course he didn't stop you, he let your hand sit perfectly where he wanted it. His thoughts got broken by the lady's moan on the screen. Her boyfriend was 'politely' thrusting into her missionary style. Your hands began to move again and he was trying so hard to keep his erection compressed in his briefs. Your hand movements and the sounds coming loudly from the movie were not helping.

You smiled at him and kissed his cheek again feeling loved. He leaned down and gave you a long kiss on your lips leaving you lingering. Your thoughts changed from sweet to sensual. You began to think about the way you and Jacob made love. His skin touching yours, how his lips brushed yours smoothly. The orgasmic feeling you always have before you climax. You wanted him, and badly. Your panties began to feel moist and eventually your clitoris began to tingle.

Jacob watched your legs cross tightly while you watched the movie. He thought about being in between them with your hands rubbing his back as he leaned down and kissed your neck. He watched your toes curl and he began to unwind. He felt the warmth of his blood shooting down to his penis and began to watch it elevate. He noticed you look down to his 'area' and smile up at him mischievously. 

You let your hand disappear into his briefs and began to rub him up and down. You shook at the feeling of his wet hardness underneath your palm, and that he was in your control. You got off the bed, walking towards his side and sliding his pants and briefs off his body. You slid your shorts and panties down off your body and straddled him. You moaned at the touch of his skin on yours and the sultry thoughts began. You slid down his shaft as you sat on his lap. He filled you up and your eyes rolled to the back of your head. He groaned and held your hips as you began to wind up and down his penis as your hands rubbed his chest. He leaned up and kissed your neck as he began to thrust inside of you. He held your back with one arm as the rhythm of your bodies sped up. Your skins were brushing against one another as you were riding him with your all. Your orgasm came up many times and you tried your best not to come. He was torturing you and you couldn't take it much longer.   

Jacob was watching all your emotions as he rammed into you holding his own emotions down. He tried to keep from making awkward love faces and keep his moans in although he ended up throwing his head back and letting a few moans come out. He began to feel trapped as your skin and your body was closing in on his body as your body began to come to move slower. He wanted to come so bad but he didn't want to come first. He flipped you, pressing your back against the bed sheets opening your legs gaining more access to your pussy and began to fuck you faster. He rubbed your clitoris making you clench around him making him moan as he felt twitch inside of you as your cum sprinkled up on his shirt and mainly on his dick.

He pulled out and came on your boobs catching his breath. He wiped your boobs off licking your nipples and then sucking them. He kissed your neck, sucking on your tender skin sending moans out of your mouth.

"If you keep moaning like that. I am going to fuck you again.", he said sucking on your skin most likely leaving a hickey.

"We aren't supposed to be 'working' on our lazy day."