Going On A Trip | Rayan

This is dedicated to @callme_nay2wice!!!😊😊😊😊😊

---

You and your boyfriend Rayan sat inside of the car and held each other's hand over the console of the car. He rubbed his thumb over your hand as he drove with the other. You and him were on your way to your house to attend to y'all's annual family reunion.

"Baby why are you driving so slow? This is a highway. There is no speed limit."you said laughing at him.

"Is there a problem with me trying to savor your beauty?"he asked smirking giving your hand a light squeeze.

You smiled at his sweet remark and laid your head back. The air blew in your face as you closed your eyes relaxing sinking into your seat.

Ray felt your grip loosen on his hand as he took his hand off of the console and placed it on the steering wheel driving.

^____^ ^____^ ^____^ ^_____^

"Bae wake up." he told you softly tapping your arm.

You groaned and huffed as your eyes fixed to the lights.

He held his arms out and you grabbed them jumping on him. He carried you into the hotel and sat you down on one of the chairs that was in the lobby.

You watched as there was a female recipient and seen her twisting her long Brazilian hair around on her finger and biting her lip.

You sat there and watched as Rayan was flexing his arms for her. She reached up and touched it and squealed as she sat back down.

He turned around and seen you looking and his eyes got huge. He immediately turned back to the girl and you watched as her face expression changed to a sour one and she looked at you. She immediately reached down and passed him a key and got back to her work.

You walked to the elevator pissed and pressed the button. You stood there seeing Ray creep around the corner. You tapped your foot and folded your arms across your chest and bit your lip.

"Come on baby don't be mad at me. I am sorry."he said coming up to you and trying to pry your hands from across your chest.

The elevator opened up and he was still pleading.

"Up or down?"you asked him blandly not giving in at all.

"What?"he asked as his face turned from apologetic to confused.

"Up or down?"you asked again adding more tone into the question the second time round while pointing to the buttons.

"Up,level five."he said.

You pressed the button and he was grabbing on you trying to get you to take your hands off of your chest.

You closed your eyes and felt him stop touching you. It was a few more seconds before you felt Ray's body heat behind you and his hands on your waist and his lips on your neck.

You rolled your eyes and huffed again. He moved his tongue in circles against your neck and rubbed your sides up and down.

You weren't giving in but your body was. You started feeling your panties stick to you as he kissed your neck up and down and begin sucking on it.

As soon as you were about to moan, the elevator door opened.