Strip Club | Chresanto

This is dedicated to my stank ass friend goldenmisfit . Lmfaoooooooo! ^_____^.
---------------------------------------------
Chresanto

I looked behind the curtains to see all different women of different ages ready to see me put on a show. Screaming my name and everything. I did my job well and I got a lot of money for it. Money so good I don't have to be a stripper anymore I could and still can be what I wanted but why give up easy money? All I have to do is make sure I stay in shape and shave everyday. I kept glancing though the crowd and spotted a new girl. She had on a black short fitted dress and a loud ass pink banner( A/N I don't know if that's what it is. The thing that crosses your body.) that said "Happy 21st Birthday" in big pink letters with a loud ass pink tiara on.

I guess she will be my chosen one to come up to the stage.

Once I started to get ready for I had to decide what I am going to wear for the show tonight. I looked inside of my locker, I found a light pink zebra print speedo. I guess I will match my baby.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck" I grunted as I pounded her inside out.

She was bent over my bed throwing that shit right back on my dick. She didn't like to be dominated. Even in the most dominant position, she was still keeping up with me. I pounded harder hearing my balls slap against her fat, juicy pussy. I was so caught up in my own pace that I didn't hear anything that she was saying.

"Uh Chresanto."she said as I leaned down thrusting harder.

"Yeah say my name louder baby."I said as I leaned down thrusting harder.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck! I'm about to cum." she said as she grabbed and pinched her nipple with one hand while she rubbed her clitoris with the other.

I looked over her to see her eyes closed and her biting her lip. After me and her came I went down to clean up the mess I made.

I flicked my tongue on her clitoris three times before slipping my tongue in and out of her slit. I grabbed the back of her thighs and moved her legs up and down watching my tongue disappear and reappear out and in of her pussy.

Soon I felt her legs tremble and she squirted in my mouth.

I helped her put on her clothes and her tiara. She was about to go until I stopped her.

"Hay where you going? Don't you want to stay?" I asked while rubbing the back of my neck.

"No." she said as she turned the knob to leave again.

"Wait, wait, wait, wait!" I said as I stood in the doorway. " Can I at least get your name?"

"YN YLN."she said and then left.