Friends | Jacob

This is for BlexHippie. I hope you like it!!!!😊😊😊😊😊
---------------------------------------------

Me and my friend Jacob just got out of school and now he's walking me home.

"So how's your mom?" he asked.

"She's doing good and she and my daddy just went on vacation."

"Well that's good I guess."

"So how's your family?"

"Awesome. There's nothing going on right now."

"Well thank you for walking me home. Would you like to come in?"

"Sure I don't have anything else to do."

"So what do you want to do?"

"Lets jump on your bed like we used to do." he said.

My face lit up while I just started looking at him. Jacob is a very attractive person. I have never seen him like this before. Puberty has served him well.

"Uhm Jacob can I ask you something?"

"Sure Bre what's up?"

"Well can we......"

"Can we what?"

"Can we kiss?" I asked really quickly.
"Wait no. Let me rephrase that. Can you teach me how to kiss?"

"Uhm Bre do you think that's a good idea? I mean you have a boyfriend and I have a girlfriend." he said scratching the back of his neck.

"It's okay if you don't want to. Its just a thought."

"Why haven't you and him kissed already?" he asked leaning on his elbows closer to me.

"Because I don't know how to and I didn't want to embarrass myself."

"Just follow me." he said before leaning in.

As me and Jacob leaned in closer, our lips finally touched. It was sweet. As the kiss went on he slipped his tongue into my mouth and put his hands on my hips. Then he maneuvered his hands under my shirt and unhooked my bra.

"Jacob what are you doing?" I asked breaking the kiss ass quickly as it had esalated.

"Do you trust me?" he asked looking into my eyes.

"Yes but-"

"But nothing. Just relax." he said before kissing me again.

As the kiss went on I looked up and felt that my shirt and pants were off. Jacob was taking his clothes off while looking for a condom. Once he put it on he put it in. My whole body was agitated by what he was doing.

"Don't worry it's going to get better soon."

Once he went in a little bit deeper it started to hurt. Like really bad. I even started to tear up. He noticed and bent down and kissed my tears. After a while he started to stroke and that felt hella good.

"Fuck Bre you like really tight." he said with his eyes closed.

"A little faster Jacob."

"I will try." he said and then he went too fast.

"Okay Jacob I quit slow down."

"Nope." he simply said.

As he was thrusting I felt it all balling up in my stomach. My hands started to reach for something to grab on. Then he grabbed my hands and put them above my head.

"Bre I'm about to let it go."

I strangled under him to get loose but he busted before I could get away. I moaned as I felt what could of been a child fill the condom that was still in me.

"Now it's your turn to cum." he said before lifting up and out of me.

"What are you doing?"

Right then and there I felt something moist and wet inside of me. His tongue took lashes against my clit.
I firmly put my hand on his head while he started to move his tongue all the way up to my clit then down over my slit. Then finally he darted his tongue inside of me and started to wiggle it back and forth. He started to rub my clit in big circles while his tongue still was discovering new places. I opened my legs a little wider and then he hit the spot.

"Yes Jacob right there."

He listened and started spelling his name right there on the spot. I was finished.

"Jacob I'm about to let it go."

"Okay." he said right on my kitty and I let it go.

I sat there, amazed. Me and my best friend just had sex.

"Jacob were you a virgin before this happened?"

"Uhm sadly no. Why?"

"Just asking."

I looked at him and realized I didn't want to be with him. I wanted my boyfriend, Chresanto. Just have to keep him on the side because he has some bomb ass dick!😉😉😉😉😉