Classroom, Part 1 | Chresanto

Hay guys. This is another imagine. I feel so confident now about the imagines and now they're ALL going to be YN imagines. I may consider doing the people that I said I was going to do imagines, but as of right now they're going to be YN.
__________________________

Chresanto

Man it's the first day of school and I really don't want to fucking be here. All it is, is these ugly ass, old ass, stupid ass teachers! I don't even understand why I have to be here. I'm glad that it's lunch right now.

" Man why the fuck do we have to come to this stupid ass place any damn ways?!?" I asked my homies.

"Bruh I don't even fucking know!" my homie Jacob said."But it's this fine ass teacher name Ms.YLN. Boy she can get Mr.Fernando!!"

I pulled my schedule out of my bookbag and seen that I have Ms.YLN for my last period.

"Bruh I got her for my last period."I said to Jacob."Bruh if she ugly ass fuck I'm going to be pissed off at you for fucking lying to me." I said in all seriousness.

"Man bruh I ain't lying. She got a fat ass, big old double d's, no stomach and a pretty face."he said making gestures as he described her.

"Yeah whatever." I said to him as the bell rung.

My last period was only one fucking class away. I had science this period and math for my last. While this old ass man was teaching the fucking class I was sitting back thinking about what Jacob said. Man that's too fucking good to be true. I thought to myself. In my thoughts I heard my name being called by my homeboy Rayan calling me from beside him.

"Aye man it's your turn to introduce yourself." I looked up and saw all eyes on me including the teacher.

"My name is Chresanto, my favorite color is blue, I'm in the tenth grade, and my favorite hobby is to fuck.". I said bluntly and sat back down.

I wish that old ass motherfucker would say something.

"Bruh you crazy."Rayan said holding his fist out for a dap.

"Just being honest." I said and dapped him up.

As soon as I said that the bell rung. I'm ready to go see this fine ass teacher Jacob is talking about.

"Alright dawg don't do nothing I wouldn't do."Rayan said and walked away.

I kept walking until I spotted the classroom I was looking for. I guess I was walking too damn fast because I was the first one there.

As I walked in the class I was met with the most gorgeous, scratch that, the most sexiest girl ever! I'm not no fucking pussy! I don't call girls gorgeous, beautiful, or any of them
other bitch nigga words.

"Excuse me ma'am but my name is Chresanto."I said as I shook her hand.

"My name is Ms.YLN." she said in the most sexiest voice ever."I am going to enjoy being your teacher this year." she said and grabbed my dick and walked away.
---------------------------------------------
I know this might not be the best but this is only part one.