- Death can't haunt us darling -

Magsimula sa umpisa

"It doesn't matter" Anna shrugged acting all carefree but internally screaming. 

"Don't give me that crap!" Rebekah replied sternly. "What has you so spooked, its obviously not nothing if its got you this worked up. I barely recognise you anymore" 

"You've only known me six months" Anna shrugged grabbing a jacket from her wardrobe. She had a plan today - meet up with Stefan say he goodbyes, snap Kol's neck and drive herself and her fathers unconscious corpse out of the town. The longer they stayed in Mystic Falls, the more likely the prophecy got. 

"You said that by searching for the cure and subsequently Silas Kol, my brother and your father will die. What the hell did you mean Ilianna" Rebekah repeated sick of the back and forth. 

"Damn it" Anna grunted, maybe if she told one person they could help stop the prophecy, surely if she convinced someone who was partaking in the search to stop then it will stop any chance of Kol dying. " I used to run with a group of witches, witches who worshiped Silas. They would go into trance like states calling upon their ascenders asking them questions about the future, at the last meeting they revealed something to me, something that had tortured me for centuries. They said that when I found my father the almighty being will interfere and bring death to that entire vampire generation. I didn't ask anymore questions but it sounded really bad" Anna repeated. Rebekah stood shocked.

"Surely, they couldn't know what would happen over five hundred years later" Rebekah mumbled in denial.

"They are witches, witches are never wrong. And anyway everything else they have told me about my life has been fulfilled - this is why I have been against finding the cure for so long, I love my father and I may have only known him for a short time, but I can't lose him" Anna stuttered her voice breaking up at the end through her sobs, Rebekah pulled her in for a hug, her eyes too watering and about to release a few tears. 

........(NEXT DAY)

Stefan slowly woke up his eyes adjusting to the light, once he realised he was in a different bed he slowly removed Rebekah arm and jumped out of bed vamp speeding clothes on. last night had been a fluke, thats what he kept telling himself. But at the same time he shouldn't really feel bad for it, Rebekah was on their side she had one part of the puzzle they needed her on their good side, she was willing to dagger he brother to help Jeremy - but she seemed quiet when questioned about it... Stefan was confused partly at the way Rebekah was behaving last night, but also about how he ended up with her last night. 

Stefan walked towards the door opening the creaking door slightly when he was greeted abruptly by Rebekah's elder brother and his best friend. 
"Leaving so soon" Klaus questioned a smug smirk on his face. 

"Okay lots of things. 1) uncle Nik stop treating them like they are teenagers who got caught in seven minutes in heaven 2) Eww Stefan thats my aunt and 3) Someone needs to install sound cancelling walls I was up all night because of you" Anna said gesturing towards her best friend who looked guilty, avoiding the eyes of Klaus - good idea Anna thought 

"This is my place Nik, I don't appreciate you invading my privacy like some kind of creeping tom" Rebekah huffed throwing over a dressing gouda and facing her brother angrily, Anna really didn't have time for this, she was against the clock and humorous banter with the family was not on her to do list today. 

"Well I apologise for breaking up this sordid little tryst, But I have some urgent business or have you forgotten that our brother Kol is running around with the white oak stake and homicide on the brain" 

Rebekah sent a quick look to her niece now knowing how she felt. "He tried to kill me last night I didn't forget"

"Okay I don't have time for this!" Anna huffed she walking around her aunt to stand in front of both her uncle and Rebekah before continuing speaking. "Dads gone off with Uncle Nik's daggers, I know big news whatever!"