Cry baby Cry !

|| Domani in the m/m ||

Charmaine's P.O.V

_________________________________

"Mommy wake up already." A beautiful voice said as I felt pokes being delivered to my face .

Opening my eyes I realized it was a little girl . She was looking at me with the biggest brown eyes that would catch anyones attention . She had on a black and white shirt , black shorts, and taxis with her hair in ponytails .

" I'm sorry sweetie but I'm not your mommie." I said taking in my surroundings .

I was in a bedroom , a all white bedroom . The only thing in the room was the bed & a huge painting with me and the little girl . We stood in a park , we were looking into each other face and she had the biggest smile ever .

" Yes you are !" She said giggling with her hands on her mouth." I was born on December 22 & you cried when you first held me . Said I was the prettiest thing you laid eyes on." She said in a very dreamy voice .

This little girl only looked about two & spoke very well. But still I can't believe she's mine , my mind just won't let me .

" What's your name cutie ." I said pulling her close to me . Looking at her up closer she did look exactly like me when I was younger . Could she be my daughter ?

" Domani.Mahogany.Woodhouse & I'm three !" She said with so much excitement .

Before I knew it she jumped on my lap and was hugging me laughing . After a while she just completely stopped moving . Pulling her back to see what was wrong could have been the biggest mistake of my life .

Looking between us she had blood all over her dress & her once brown , smooth skin was now a pale color . I didn't know what the hell happened or why . All I did was rock her back & forth crying .

" CHARMAINE!" A voice yelled , shaking me awake .

Finally jumping up and looking around i realized everything was just a dream. I was sweating like crazy & I was crying .

" Charmaine are you ok?" Dee asked looking at me with concern .

" When did we get in the car?" I asked ignoring Dees question . Last time when I was up we had just got on the plane .

" We been in the car for about a hour now ." Bubbles said looking at me as if I just lost my mind. " You even walked yourself to get in the car. Don't you remember ?" She said about to touch me .

" DONT TOUCH ME!" I yelled hitting her hand away from me . " Can you just pull over I need air to breath." I said looking away from everybody .

I'm not crazy was the phrase I kept repeating in my head . IM NOT CRAZY !

---------------------------------

Chardonnay p.o.v

" Chardonnay somebody is here to visit you." I heard Maria say coming into my 'room'.

I just looked at her as if she was crazy . I told everybody that I was down with not to come visit me . So who in the actually hell went against what I said .

Walking out the room with my hands cuffed and my head down Maria started walking me to another room . It looked like a interview room .

When did this get here. I thought to myself as we got closer .

Unlocking the door she let me in the room and shut the door being her. Whoever it was didn't look up as if I wasn't fuckin here .

" Who the hell are you." I asked the not so bright female sitting at the table .

Finally she looked up and I didn't recognize her from anywhere . I'd never seen her before so what could she want with me .

" I'm Shamika . You know you could take a sit I'm not gonna hurt you." She said putting her hands on the table.

" Bitch you look crazier than a sack of cats I'll stand." I said muggin her ." Now what do you want!" I said getting loud I was getting real mad fast.

" I wouldn't be yelling if I was you . If I were you I'd be trying to be nice to the person that will be killing her daughter real soon." Shamika said with a smirk on her face.

I know she didn't just come in here and threaten me ! Oh this dumb bitch was bout to get it .

" Killing my daughter huh ?" I said laughing a little . Yeah she got me bent." You do realize who you talking to right." I said walking around to her side of the table.

Fear was all in her face but she tried to cover it quick . She stood up also and without warning pushed me down hard as hell .

" You don't scare me ! You're locked up so it isn't nothing you can do to me." She said in a teasing voice .

" Exactly that's why you're doing what you doing. On god if these cuffs weren't on me I'd kill you with my bare hands." I said flaring my nose . Something I did when I was mad as hell.

" Well guess what they ain't out !" She said laughing out loud ." Look I just came here to let you know that I will be taking over everything you own & kill your family . I didn't want it to be a suprise. Look at the time I gotta feed Shannyya & I'll be back to visit real soon." Shamika said grabbing her bag and walking out.

I pulled my knees up to my chest and cried . I couldn't save anybody not in here I had to get help until I got out and I knew exactly who .

They thought I caused hell being free in the streets . watch me burn the streets down without doing a damn thing but recording myself .

---------------------------------

- This chapter was eh lol

- Is Charmaine really crazy ?

- What is Chardonnay bout to do ?

- Will Shamika really get away with this ?

FIND OUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER OF CHARMAINES STORY