Paris

|| M/M Aisha ||

Chardonnay P.O.V

I swear on everything I'm about to go crazy sitting in this room like I just can't . When your sitting in a room full of nothing and not a person to talk to you start to lose yo head . The only reason I'm in this room by myself is because the judge felt I was a threat to everyone around me . Like personally I felt that they were more of a threat to me which would explain my actions .

The only time I could really see anybody was when we was in the shower , but who talks to people in the shower ? Like sir what . But other than that I was in the cell on lock down at all times with these punk ass guards ! I swear when I get out of here I'm slapping all of them .

I think out of all the guards I really got along with one I felt as if she understood me more than anything . Her name was Maria , she was a short Latino lady I remember that night we first talked .

* flashback *

I was posted up in this lame room looking at the pictures Shannyya had sent me of Charmaine my baby had gotten big . It was around ten o'clock the daily lil night check up the guards do but it wasn't the same fat , big , sloppy bald black guy . It was a short Latino lady she was really pretty . She was about 5'2, had long curly hair that was pulled into a ponytail , and a pretty fair skin tone . I really wasn't in the mood for talking but what she had said caught my attention .

" Hey Chardonnay look you can't let those walls get you down believe me I know , I did a little time myself behind these walls . You gotta look beyond the walls you know in your mind it ain't no wall to stop you there . Look I have to get back to work you take care of yourself and remember what I said and I promise time in here will go by much quickly . "

* end of flashback *

Like I said I wasn't in the mood that night for talking but it don't mean I ain't listen . I've actually been doing just that plus my behavior hasn't really been that bad since so they thinkin bout letting me out more . But I'm not worried about that I'm worried about being out out like freedom out .

Charmaine P.O.V

We had finally gotten to Paris & settled in to this small ass hotel room like I know y'all bitches got more money than this . But it's whatever I'm just glad not everybody is in this one lil room . Once we had got everything put up that we had we started our search on Shannyya . Charday and Passion was making phone calls to other places that maybe Shamika could have checked into , Aisha and Nat was on the lab top doing whatever they was doing , Tre'zure and Dee was ridin out looking around , and Bubbles was out walking the streets asking people things .

Well as for me it was nothing I could do cause they felt I was getting to worked up over the situation . Like who wouldn't it ain't no telling what's happening to her right now .

I was so caught up in my thoughts I didn't even see Bubbles running back in the room yelling my name .

" Charmaine girl I know you hear me ! Child I just seen omg I just seen them lil bitches that run with Erica "

Which ones ?

" Well it was only two but it was Meisha and Jewel . I had followed them down to this apartment it was really nice by the way . I stood around to listen they was saying something about a call to Erica and how they was leaving out around 6:00 ."

Okay well it's 5:30 now Nat and I could go and check it out . Right Nat ? The only reason I actually wanted Nat to go was so I could talk to her about what happened at the airport . I kinda felt bad which isn't often for me .

" Actually I don't wanna go with you Charmaine , why don't you take Aisha with you ? "

If I wanted Aisha to go I would have asked her to go ! Plus what do you mean you not going !?