Some Nights

|| Erica in the m/m ||

Bubbles P.O.V

I guess y'all can see I ain't doing any time with my boo. Well that's because she decided to take the blame for everything even though that wasn't apart of our plan. But lord knows things ain't been easy since Chardonnay been gone. A few days after I visited Chardonnay she wanted me to take the gang over and that's what I've been doing for twelve years. This ain't as easy as it seem keeping everybody in place since nay been in jail things ain't been the same. Money ain't coming in fast that's why King called this "meeting ".

Okay as y'all know money ain't coming in fast enough every since Chardonnay been in the pin. I seen Chardonnay last week and she had a plan but... what she wanted to do she wanted it to be the very last thing to happen. Why? Because it's the last thing that should ever be done. So Bubbles what do you think we can do?

King I don't even know anymore. Everything we've did don't work! I've even told Chardonnay about what's going on when I visited and she just throwing riddles / quotes or whatever you'll call them. It was so stupid she said if I don't get it come back next week tomorrow is next week . This is what she said and I quote " If you lay on the floor you won't fall out of bed " What does that even mean! I asked her she just shook her head, started laughing, and got up. Then she said if money ain't right in three weeks come back with Charmaine it's times they had a serious talk after twelve years.

Because that's when we'll have any other choice but to do her plan that's why she said that Bubbles. Okay so I'm gonna need you and Dee to get Charmaine for me around eleven tonight.

Oh come on King why I gotta take Dee with me! Why can't I take I don't know Diamonds or Kiyah . Dee and I in a car together isn't so good she always fussing over driving!

BITCH if you don't think I'm not making a mental list of all your BS!

Look me in my face do it look like I care.

You should start well you over there looking like that big ass monkey from temple run two.

Both of y'all shut up! I would expect this twelve ago when y'all were younger but we are twelve years later and y'all still act young! Y'all thirty maybe twenty something and y'all acting like this like I said Dee & Aleisha WILL bring Charmaine to me at eleven tonight and that's finale now all y'all get the fuck out my face!

You started it Bu-bbleeeess!

No you started it! MOVEE TWO PEOPLE CAN'T GO OUT THE DOOR AT THE SAME TIME STUPID!

I'M NOT STUPID YOUR STUPID!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Charmaine P.O.V

Saturday mornings is the worst mornings. Now I know people say Monday is the worst but for some reason Saturday is my worst day I guess because I'm always bored with nothing to do. But you know what that's gonna change I'm gonna get out the house today with my two girls see if they up to anything probably as always. Speaking of them here they go with this group chat shit lord!

( okay just so y'all won't be confused during the group chat on who's talking I'm gonna put something by it so a * is Aisha talking, a ~ is Nat talking, and a $ is Maine )

* aye yo b wake up I gotta tell you sunnin!

# aye hoe wake up I got us plans for today

$ I'm up y'all gessh. && whuud plans????