Im Single For Tonight

The bitch in the highest heels has stepped on the most necks, TRUST... Your most loyal friend is the girl wearing flats . - Tori.Arianna-Giselle. Woodhouse

Chapter 9 - How To Hate.

Charmaine p.o.v.

Every since we've left King all I could think about was what I had to do this was gonna be crazy. I mean I couldn't tell Langston that I took my mama place and now I'm about to kill his girlfriend, I know I don't like the girl but dang. I just couldn't wait to get home Aisha decided she was gonna come home with me and help me with a plan Nat on the other hand with home to find out different things about the other girls so we can know what we're walking into.

Aisha this is gonna be real crazy how we gonna kill this girl without being seen.

Easy Charmaine all we gotta do is run up on her spot and kill everybody in our way. Better yet we can ask her to meet us somewhere , somewhere that a lot of people won't be the bowling alley it's perfect.

The bowling alley huh? Now tell me how in the fuck we gonna get pass security with a gun on us? We ain't gotta Permit for to have it on us.

Oh my God Charmaine, hello Nat she can make fake ones and hack into the system and put it in like it's a real one. Charmaine you sure can take your momma place? Cause I'm more skilled about this than you are right now.

Aisha it's just a lot on my mind. I'm bout to kill my best friend girlfriend , I know me and Erica don't get along but shoot I don't want her dead.

Look Charmaine you knew what you we're getting yourself into from the get go. It's a reason for this killing yo momma got something stolen from her she had something taken once again! At first it was you that was taken now it's money you gotta help her because she ain't on these streets to do it herself.

I guess your right. Call Nat and get her to make them papers for us we gonna talk about her sister Teasia killing later after we talk to Nat.

Langston p.o.v

Every since Maine left I been with Dre and might I say this nigga is acting real strange. Strange as in like he scared to be around me all of a sudden mainly like he gotta tell me something but he trying to keep it to himself and it's getting annoying af. I'm bout to go the hell home cause being real starting to scare me!

Nigga you straight? You all sweaty and shit and it's not even hot it's cold as hell.

Yeah I'm straight

So why you all jumpy and scared like somebody bout to rape you? Something is wrong with you and you gotta tell because I'm not leaving to you!

I swear me and this nigga sat in complete silence for a good fifteen minutes until he finally started talking. What he said just made me wish I ain't never ask what was wrong that's how fucked up it was. All I know is after he told me what was up I was on my way to Erica house in at least ten minutes and this nigga stay bout thirty minutes from her so yeah I ate the road up. Erica better pray that the lord himself is sitting with her cause if not ima fuck her up nbs!

********************************

Erica p.o.v

To think I was gonna relax today I don't think I ever get a break. Every time I get comfortable my momma calling me and my sister about something I swear this lil life we living be in the way you can never get a break. But at the end of the day as long as I get my money I'm good.

So wassup ma?

I need You and Teasia to be careful for now on where y'all go. I'm thinking that King got something up her sleeve word going round that Chardonnay daughter has taking over and with the rate of damage Chardonnay did I'm sure Her daughter is worst. I know for a fact that Charmaine ain't on this by herself so watch out for her family and friends they could after y'all too they may not act like it but that's how people do their work In The Dark.