Babysitting

||Christian-Mariee in the m/m ||

Charmaine P.O.V

Finally home school is the worst I'm glad it's Friday the weekend. Now I see I didn't catch y'all up so lemme tell y'all what went down after you know that night. So after all that my momma let Bubbles take over the gang until my momma gets out. Charday & Passion with on with they singing career their really good if I should say so myself, Dee well I don't know as far as I know she still Dee straight party girl ain't she like thirty something now. Anyways King still on one getting the gang in order, Kat ended up moving into the house in Florida that Uncle Rj gave my momma and I. Finally Kiyah finally had her baby well she ain't a baby anymore she's like twelve now and I can't stand her matter of fact can't nobody stand her I just wanna do a PlayStation combo on her x, o, squiggle, squiggle, △, up, down! Now y'all already should know who I stay with but I'm gonna still tell y'all I stay with my Grandmother Shanayya she basically let me do whatever I want but I've always been doing that so. Who is that knocking on the door I just walked in the house.

WHO IS IT!

Kiyah! Charmaine please open the door child.

What do you want Kiyah when I look at my phone I don't see a text or a phone call from you so what you want cause you always want something!

Look Charmaine I'm sorry I just thought you was home cause I was driving in the neighborhood.

Oh you thought!

Charmaine why you always mad? Geesh I need a favor

I'm mad because your here I just got home. What favor could you possible want?

I need you to watch Christian-Mariee for me

NO I'm not watching her no Kiyah!

Come on this is the last time besides don't nobody else wanna watch her!

The last time was the last time and I'll tell you why nobody else don't wanna watch her. Cause she's bad as shit!

Come on mom let's go don't nobody wanna be here with this ugly HOE anyway!

You know what I'll watch her. Get in this house you bald head chicken! GOODBYE KIYAH!

Sit down and give me this bag! And cross yo hands...... Cross yo fucking hands

Okay calm down I'm crossing them.

Did you eat?

Yeah my momma took me to Little Ceasers

Little Ceasers? Ew Kiyah cheap as shit! I don't know what to say to you. How's school?

Good, Except for this girl named Teasia she keeps messing with me. Everyday she'll pick with me.

And what do you do!?

Nothing because her and her little group will jump right in to her rescue if I do anything. One time they jumped me in the bathroom and my momma asked what happened I lied and said I fell down!

Oh no! You know where she stay?

Yessss why? No Charmaine we ain't going over there she'll have her little friends with her!

Where.Does. She.Stay?

Out the park round Hollywood that big house that sit up on the hill!

Get your hoodie back on and get in the car we going round there. I refuse to have my cousin scared of any female but me! Christian-Mariee if somebody hit you your suppose to hit back..... Unless they bout fifteen feet tall then you run but until she grow fight like a crazy girl on on on I don't know! But pick up whatever a book, a desk, a ruler, a shoe, a belt... naaaw a belt don't work a tazer! Shanayya I'm taking Christian-Mariee to beat up this girl real quick we'll be back!!

Okay Christian-Mariee beat her up real good! and Charmaine don't jump in unless they jump in ya heard me???!

mmmmmhmm yeah alright!

[ Meanwhile ]

That's her?

Yeah....

Christian-Mariee that girl is bout ten inches under you girl you bout how old twelve and look bout round my age you tall af! How tall are you? 5'5 / 5'6 she bout 4'2 if you lose ima fight you now come on!

Hey you Teasia?

Yeah aha well if it isn't Christian-Mariee and who yo sister. What am I suppose to be scared yet?

Ptth she ain't asking you to be scared yet you ain't gotta be scared at all but you will be after we done!

Charmaine I'm suppose to fight her not you!

Y'all two are so weak lord I still can't find a fuck to give!

Until you can find one find my fist!

CHARMAINE!

Teasia what's wrong? What are you doing here??

Ew Erica is your sister, Christian-Mariee go get in the car I got this!

Teasia go in the house. Now again why are you here.

Because you need to tell yo sister straight she keep messing with my cousin and ione like it. She don't need a clique to fight you and your sister do! So you better let her know and I'm serious Erica before you see her hurt

I suggest you stop making threats!

And I suggest you stop sucking dick we don't get our way in this world do we I think not!

Goodbye Charmaine

I'm serious Erica tell her bout me.

[ Back at home ]

Geeeshh When is your momma coming to get you?? Oh Monday fight her like hit her even if she ain't looking smack her HARD!

She just text she'll be here in two minutes and That ain't gonna work unless I get jumped!

How about I drop you off and you'll see her outside fight her I mean her clique can't jump in with me and crew there. I'll even have Bubbles and them go with us!

Alright I like it well there goes my momma see you Monday boo!

Alright boo be good!!!! I'm sure a good babysitter....... NAAAAAAHHHHH!

€xcuse an¥ mistakes.

†¢ri

comment

comment

comment

vote

vote

vote

vote

fan me

fan me

fan me