Decline

Langston
________________________

It was now around 11 at night and I had just packed my last bag in the car. All I could do was think about everything I was leaving behind. The place where I made many memories and I was giving it all up. I needed to get away from all the craziness and I needed to find my mother. She abandon me before and it kilt me knowing that she did that. Even though she did me horribly wrong I still wanted to build a relationship with her.

I stood in deep thought as my phone rung for the one hundredth time. I already knew it was nobody but Erica. She had been blowing up my phone all night . I'm starting to think she does not get that I do not want to speak with her. If I keep declining your call it means stop calling.

I got in my car and started it up. Looking up at my home one more time as I backed out the drive way. As I proceeded down the street all I could think about was Charmaine. It hurt me not being able to tell her I was leaving but it would hurt more seeing her face. I had to do this and just maybe one day in the future we would meet again.

Charmaine
_______________________

"Alright everything is done." Aisha said coming in the room with me and sitting down.

"Good I need to get this done with." I said turning my chair around thinking of ways to make them suffer.

As I was sitting there Bubbles had walked in with a look of terror. I was very confused because she had come from upstairs.

"What?" I said looking at her crazy trying to figure out what was wrong.

"Someone is here for you." Bubbles said as she grabbed my hand and yanked me upstairs.

"Let me go." I said snatching away as I got upstairs and looking at my now red wrist.

I watched as she pointed to the living room. I looked back at her and slowly walked to the living room. Becoming shocked I stood there looking as I stared back at my mother. She so much older but like the good older.

I watched as she stood up and walked towards me. I didn't know to react from seeing her. All I could do was stand there shocked.

"You been good like I told you." Her raspy voice asked as she walked more towards me.

"Uh noooooooo." I said looking at me while playing with my hands.

"You still do that ugly shit... Play with your hands." She said as she stopped and looked at me

I just took my hand down and looked at her closely. She looked so much different I now seen me in her.

  "What are you doing here?" I asked looking at her.

  "Damn no hug? Cool." She said sounding hurt by what I said. "I'm because I wanted to check in you and see how you are." She said looking at me a little more. "Why you cut your hair?" She said touching it and looking pissed.

  " It was time for change." Was all I said pulling my hair behind my ears.

As she just looked at me I felt my phone vibrating in my back pocket. Taking it out I seen it was Langston. I wanted to pick up but I had things to handle right now. Pushing declining I turned away from my momma and headed downstairs to start my business.

Excuse any mistakes