44

Yoongi groaned from boredom as you sat right beside his body. You adjusted his foot, putting a fluffier pillow under his broken lwg that was covered in a cast.

He smiled at you. "Thank you, Y/n."

You smiled back at him and took his hand. "Do you need anything?"

"Yeah, come closer."

You did as he said, scooting closer to him.

He smirked and grabbed you by the waist, pulling you on top of him and sitting you on his groin.

You blushed and bit my lip. "W-what are you doing?"

He hummed and grabbed your chin, pulling your face up to his. "Hey Beautiful," he sang out, winking at you.

You inhaled sharply, looking back and forth from his eyes. He was so beautiful. "Um... H-hi."

He chuckled and put your lips to his, kissing you deeply as his fingers trailed to your cheeks.

You happily kissed him back, your eyes fluttering closed. Your heart also fluttered, skipping a bit as you let him practically devour your face.

Once his tongue touched your lips, someone came into the room, sighing. "You guys really can't keep off of each other when no one else is in the room, huh?"

You turned around to see Taehyung shaking his head. You giggled as he sighed again. "All these heteros being soft and shi-"

Small hand wrapped around his waist, causing him to turn around. He smiled as he saw Jimin clung to his body. He took the smaller man in his arms and grinned. "Hey my special prince."

Yoongi chuckled. "And he called us soft."

You looked at the man and smiled. "You are pretty soft for me, Yoongs."

"You know what else I am for you?"

You raised a brow. "What?"

"A boyfriend."

You chuckled and tapped your chin. "I don't recall giving you such label."

"Yeah, but you're my girlfriend."

You leaned closer to him. "Who said so?"

"Me."

You hummed. "I guess I have to go with it then?"

He nodded and pushed his hips upwards. "All mine."

You felt a small bulge poking you from the inside of his pants. You've seen his dick before, obviously since you were best friends, and you knew just how big it was. One time he even made you measure it for him for "research."

You smirked and began to move your hips slowly, holding onto him.

A groan escaped his throat, his hands resting on your hips and manually moving you himself. "You're doing me dirty right now. You know how difficult it'll be for me to have fun right now..." He pitifully looked at his cast.

You hummed. "Don't worry, Yoongi. I'll handle it. You just stay and relax." Ypu got up and closed and locked the door, coming back to the bed he was laying on.

His cheeks were tinted a light shade of pink as he felt your cold fingertips slip off his basketball shorts. He bit his lip. "Daddy. I want to be called Daddy."

You giggled. "Okay, Daddy."

He felt shivers surge through his body. He had never felt so horny from a simple word. It felt so naughty when it came from your mouth.

Your hands gripped the hem of his boxers, shimmying them off of his body. The only thing still that was left on him was the pesky cast and his shirt. He bit his lip and pulled it over his head, tossing it across the room.

You leaned down and pecked his erection. Indeed, he was big and you enjoyed even the sight of it and the thought of what it and he could do to you.

He squirmed underneathe you, causing you to grip his hips and hold him firmly. "Stay still, Daddy."

He nodded as you licked his length from bottom to top. You hummed and took his tip into your mouth, sucking more gently than you have ever sucked on anything.

He pushed up, attempting to make you go at least a little faster, but his attempt failed as you kept going slow, teasing him to as much as he could take.

After a while, you finall took him in your mouth as much as you could. And as you did so, you highly doubted that anyone in the house could not hear him.

His moans were loud and rough, it only made you even more turned on. You couldn't take it anymore and took off your clothes, blushimg as his hands explored your body.

"You're so beautiful, Y/n..." he mumbled, his eyes looking you up and down.

You bit your lip. "Do you have any condoms?"

He nodded and leaned over a bit, opening his bedside drawer. "Here." He took out a small package, opening it with his teeth and slipping it on.

You licked your lips. "It's been a while, so I might be... Well, you know..."

"Tight?" He chuckled. "Don't worry. It feels good that way."

You blushed and slowly put him inside of you, adjusting to his size. Once you were adjusted, he took your hips and began to bounce you, causing a soft moan to pass through your lips.

He chuckled and gripped your ass, trying to make it as pleasurable as he could because of the broken leg. He leaned up and took your boob in between his lips, causing more subtle, yet abrupt, moans out of you.

After more thrusts and moans from each of you, he finally released. He kept fucking into you and causing you more pleasure, ending with an orgasm.

After the heated session, you laid on hid chest, cuddling into his neck. He took off the condom and tossed it in the trash, pulling a blanket over the both of you just as Hoseok knocked on the door.

"There is food downstairs... I can bring it up if you want, seeing how all the neighbors probably heard you, too." He began to walk out the door just as he said, "Ah fuck, Y/n! Go faster, Baby. O-oh fuck!"

You giggled as Yoongi got flustered, throwing his alarm clock towards the man.

"Fucking asshole..." he mumbled and turned to you. "What? You find it funny? Let me remind you that you said, 'Oh, Daddy! You're so big. God, I love you inside of me! Ah, more!! More!!'"

You blushed and smacked his chest. "I'm never having sex with you again."

He smiled and pecked you. "I'm sorry, Baby. I love your moans so much. And I love you."

"I love you too asshat."

"Can I tell you a secret, Y/n?" He asked.

"Sure." You brought your ear close to his lips.

"You are my world."

fuck you. After care is so sweet and i love it. Fight me on this bitches