7

You woke up to the aroma of pancakes surfing through your nose.

You sat up and got dressed. You rushed down the stairs and smiled as you saw all the boys getting their plates.

Yoongi spotted you first. He looked at you and felt his heart skip a beat once he saw your smile. He quickly turned his head away and began to eat.

His head got smacked as Jin slapped it with his spatula. "You shouldn't eat until Y/n is ready!"

You looked at Yoongi and chuckled softly as he was being scolded.

You plopped down beside him and grabbed your plate. You began to eat and hummed in approval. "These are okay, Jin."

Jin slapped your head lighter than what he did to Yoongi. He began to scold you about how perfect they were and Yoongi chuckled.

"WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING AT MISTER?!"

You giggled at him and Jin looked at you. "YOU TWO ARE A BUNCH OF CHILDREN!"

You giggled more and Yoongi looked at you with a soft smile. He loved to hear your laugh. It was like music to his pristine ears.

You began to eat more and looked at him. "What? Is something on my face?" you asked.

He shook his head and peckdd your cheek. "Now there is."

You blushed and shook your head. "Aw gross. Cooties!" you joked. You both chuckled and Yoongi turned back to his plate, rolling his eyes.

"You know you love me, Yoongs," you sang a bit.

He turned to you and nodded. "Yeah, I do love you. You're family."

You were startled. Of course he has said he loved you, but it never came out so easily. You always had to push him a bit to say it. Literally.

"Well, okay then. I love you, too," you mumbled.

He chuckled and hugged you. "How are you feeling?"

"Hm?"

"About Seju and everything..."

"Oh." You looked down. "I mean, I'm not depressed or anything. I'm just...thinking."

He nodded and squeezed you. "It'll get better, I promise."

You smiled and ate more food. "I know. I have you here with me."

-

After breakfast, you and Yoongi decided to go to the store.

You needed more notebooks. You had this weird thing for writing, and you couldn't help but have millions of notebooks all in your desk.

"What do you need these for anyways?" Yoongi asked.

You shrugged. "Things."

He groaned and followed you to the supply section. You grabbed a total of five composition notebooks and really good mechanical pencils.

You both began to head to check out until Yoongi remembered something.

He ran off and soon came back with a packet of pads and a box of tampons.

You looked at him, not understanding.

"I saw that you were out, and it's almost time, right?" he asked.