1

"S-Seju?" you asked, tears burning the water ducts in your eyes.

"I'm sorry, Y/n. It wasn't supposed to be this way."

"H-how? Why?! Why, Seju?" You stuttered over your words, baffled by the man in front of you.

"I'm so, so sorry Y/n. It was once, I swear. It won't happen again. I promise." He reached out to you.

You looked up at him in fury. "So it isn't a problem that it was once?! It's not a problem that you cheated on me once?! But it's a problem that I have guy friends?! I can't do this anymore! You are always treating me like shit!" You yelled, running down from the hill where you stood, once in peaceful harmony.

Is that why he wanted you to come? To tell you that he cheated on you?

You ran far past his car. You felt light taps on your shoulder, water droplets sprinkling in the air. You grabbed your phone and dialed Yoongi's number.

"Y/n? Where are you? It's late." His voice was groggy. He was tired, you could tell.

"Y-Yoongi..." you said and sniffled, a rustling sound coming from the other side of the phone.

"Are you hurt? What's going? Is Seju with you?!"

"Yoongi, he..."

"No need to explain. Where are you?"

"Can we go...can we go get drinks?" you asked in between sniffles. You heard a sigh come from the other side of the phone.

"Sure, but I'm not leaving you alone. Not for one second."

"Thank you, Yoongi."

You gave him your location, and it didn't take him long to find you.

-

"I swear Y/n, if you get too drunk..."

"Yoongi, please," You pleaded as you entered the bar. "I want to forget him."

"If someone asks if you're single, you say that I'm your boyfriend, got it?" He asked, grabbing your hand gently.

"Yes, Yoongi," you said, almost if your father was nagging you.

Before you knew it, your recollection of Seju and the night disappeared.

-

Yoongi sat you on your bed, putting you on your side.

He didn't want the possibility of you choking on your own vomit and suffocating at night to come true, even though he was going to be there the whole time.

He swiped your hair behind your ear, being very gentle. "I told you not to get with him, yet you didn't listen. Here we are; you being hurt and me watching it go down..." he mumbled, setting his palm on your face and holding it there. He admired you.

You flipped on your side and shivered, the man placing a blanket over you.

A knock came from the door. It opened slowly, a face peeking in.

"How's she doing?" Namjoon asked.

"Asleep and drunk," Yoongi replied.

"Seju really did cheat on her, didn't he?"

"Yeah, I wouldn't be here if he didn't Namjoon."

"That's a lie."

Yoongi scoffed. "Whatever."

Namjoon began to walk out, being very quiet.

"Hey!" Yoongi yelled in a whisper. "Mind grabbing a bucket, just in case?"