13

You sighed as you finished your meal, and laid your head into Yoongi's lap. "I'm stuffed," you whined.

Yoongi blushed and chuckled. "You did eat yours and half of mine."

You frowned. "I'm sorry."

He shook his head and wrapped his arm around your body protectively. "It's fine, Y/n. I know how hungry you can get after being active. And I wasn't even that hungry."

You smiled up at him and moved his hair from his face. "You're pretty. You know that?" You asked him.

He blushed more and looked into your eyes. "That makes two of us." He winked at you slightly to hide his flusteredness.

You blushed and took your hand back.

He grabbed your hand gently and placed it onto his face. "Keep it there."

You couldn't control the beating of your heart. It was uncontrolable. Like a lion in a cage, trying its best to get out for the sausage that it was being playfully teased with by humans.

It confused you. You never felt this, well, fluttery.

You soon brought your arm down, it getting too weak from being up so long.

Yoongi twirled your hair. He was way out of his usual comfort zone when being with you. He was being way more flirty than usual.

You sat up. "C-can we go home," you stuttered out. "I want to rest."

The boys agreed, Hoseok and Jimin cleaning as Jungkook was messing around with you. You offered to help, but the two boys wouldn't let you. Yoongi was busy closing up the studio.

"Ack!" You screeched as Jungkook tickled. "Stop! Stop!"

He smirked playfully and kept tickling you. "Jeon Jungkook, I swear to Baby Jesus, I wi-"

Yoongi stepped in and grabbed you. "It's my job to tickle!" His hands began to etch into your sides as he tickled you.

Your screeches ran all through out the studio, causing Hoseok and Jimin to look up at you.

Yoongi then tossed you over his shoulder. "Come on, boys. Let's take this potato sack home."

As Yoongi entered the room, he set you on your bed. "You must be tired, hm?" He asked.

You blushed and nodded. There that feeling was again. It was haunting you, begging you to just push its way out. But it was impossible. You had no clue what that feeling was.

He grinned and lifted you up, grabbing the blanket out from under you. Your body was close to his, as if you both were magnets that were close enough to come together.

Yoongi smirked as your face was brought to his. He leaned into your ear and only whispered words. "You're too cute when you blush. I wonder if I can do it more."

He set you down and covered you with the blanket. He turned off the lamp by your bed and kissed your forehead. "Good night, Y/n."

And then you were left alone in complete darkness.

Yoongi couldn't believe himself.

What was he thinking?!

He sprinted down the hall from your door to his, opening it up and closing it shut.

"Damn hormones," he muttered.

"Oh?"

Yoongi looked up to see Jimin splayed across his bed. He blushed and looked away, his long hand covering his face.

"What are you doing here, Jimin?"

Jimin grinned. "I just thought we could sleep together again."

Yoongi looked back over to him, his eyes glaring into his. "Don't say it like that. You make it sound like we did the do."

"You know I'm kidding." He widened his short arms for him. "Come to me, Baby."

Yoongi scoffed and sat on the edge of the bed. He sighed and ran his fingers through his hair.

"Want to tell me what's up?" Jimin crawled his way to Yoongi and sat beside him.

"I think I over-did it," Yoongi muttered, his voice low as if he wasn't even aware of his surroundings.

"Over-did what..?" Jimin furrowed his brows in curiosity.

"I was flirting with Y/n..." Yoongi looked up at the latter with a bright pink on his face.

"What? Really?" Jimin's eyes were wide. His older friend never did such a thing before.

He nodded and groaned, rubbing his hands over his face.

Jimin hugged him. "You can fight it, bud. You will be okay."

"I-is something wrong, Yoongs?"

Yoongi looked up to see your slim body in the door way. "Y-y/n, what are you doing up?"

"I can't sleep..." you blushed and realized that all you had on was a shirt and a pair of underwear.

"Ah, okay." He turned to the younger boy. "Jimin," he said as Jimin nodded. "I know, I know." Jimin got up and stepped out of the door.

You stepped in as Yoongi got changed for bed, your bare feet rubbing against the soft and furry carpet near his bed. You climbed into the giant bed usually used for one.

It was true, you couldn't fall asleep, but that's not why you went into his room.

You just wanted to be near him.

And there was only one reason why Yoongi accepted you into his bed.

He just wanted to be near you.

Yoongi climbed into the bed and laid beside you. His arms instantly went for your small body. His arms wrapped around you like a snake, holding you as if you were to run.

You cuddled into his chest. You pressed your gently to his chest, listening to his frequent thump, thump...thump, thump. It made you calm, you realized, and it helped you focus on the pure thought of sleep.

Yoongi's chin was pressed tightly, yet gently, against your head. He listened to your gentle breathing, his lullaby to sleep.

He ran his fingers thought your hair. "Good night, Y/n."

"Good night, Yoongi."

And soft breaths turned into sleeping sounds until the morning.