23

(May have some sensitive topics like murder and abuse. Please do not read if you are very sensitive. They're only mentions, and do not go into descriptions much.)

Ever since you were little, you loved to play around with the soft colored cakes of makeup. You loved to pile them on your face, and practice on a willing person.

And the only willing person was Yoongi.

He would always sit criss-crossed across from you on your bed, his chocolate brown orbs hidden by his eyelids. You would apply vibrant colors to his skin, and made sure he was a pretty princess.

But now, as Yoongi sat in the moving van with subtle concealer, he didn't feel as pretty.

He was exhausted, his energy drained from the constant downpour of his tears.

That's when the van suddenly came to a stop, causing Yoongi's head to bang against the side of the van harshly.

"Fuck!" He gasped in a yelling-whisper. The door flew upon, causing Yoongi to jump.

"Come on, we gotta go see the boss," Haesong spoke.

"Dumbass," Jungsoo began. "He's tied. How the hell do you think he's going to stand up?"

"Ya'know what, youngster? I think you should suck my fu-"

"I've got it," Yoongi spoke quickly. He didn't want to listen to what the older man had to say to the younger.

Yoongi pushed himself with his feet to the van's opening, and hopped out. He tilted his head to the right, then the left, cracking his sore neck.

Jungsoo smacked the back of his head. "Cut it out. It's not like you were cramped."

Yoongi glared up at the man. His nose and lips furrowed in a way of disgust. He shouldn't have done it, but he was so anger-filled.

Haesong chuckled. "How bold ya are, huh?"

Yoongi looked at him. "What are you going to do? Kill me?"

"No, he won't, but I just might," Jungsoo spoke, gripping onto Yoongi's arm, dragging him into a building.

Yoongi looked around, trying to find a way to escape.

He could try to slip out of the ties, or maybe break them. Maybe he could just run and scream for help.

Impossible, the ties were too tight and thick. He couldn't run with two strong men holding him, and they were too secluded. Nobody would get him before he would get caught.

He put his head down. He was either heading to his death bed, or his years of torture.

He would rather be headed to his death bed.

You watched as the men took Yoongi into the building. You unbuckled and grabbed the door handle.

A hand reached out and grabbed your wrist.

"What's your plan?"

You turned to Namjoon. "What?"

"Your plan? What do you do when you go in there?"

You looked down. "I don't know..."

"Let's just call the poli-"

You interupted Taehyung. "No! We can't!"

He looked at you. "Why?"

"You boys have no idea what this is about."

"Then tell us..." Hoseok spoke.

You turned to him. "Are you sure..?"

"Yes."

You gulped and looked at all of the men.

"I was young when I first met Yoongi, first day of kindergarten. But we didn't only know each other because of schooling."

You paused and looked at your hands.

"My father and his were business partners. And one day I walked into my father's office. Th-there was blood...blood everywhere. I looked to my father and beside him was Yoongi's father, and even Yoongi...himself."

"He looked terrified, the gun was in his hand and he was hiding behind his father. His hand was shaking and my first instinct was to help him, so I did."

"I ran to him, pushed passed our fathers, and I held onto his hands. The gun was between us and he was still shaking."

"I looked behind me to see an older woman's body sitting lifeless on the one white carpet that was piled with blood then. Turns out, it was Mr. Min's wife. Yoongi's mother."

"As soon as I got him to set the gun down, I hugged him and made sure he was okay. Yoongi had killed his own mother. To this day, I still have no idea what the hell happened to have him do that, but he was fragile. And I had taken care of him."

"After years of being friends, our fathers had decided that we were to be married. After all, they were business partners, and if their heirs were married, it would be more money for both companies."

"But we weren't ready, and my father was becoming more reckless. He would come home late, and drunk. He would be full of furry, and being the teen I was, my fathe believed he had a reason to use his hands for far worse than should be."

You looked up to the men.

"Yoongi began to grow more distant, and I realized it was because he was going through the same."

"So we ran away together in hopes to be free from our family."

"And I even changed my last name."

You chuckled and shook your head. "We need to go in there before something happens..."

You pulled out your small hand gun.

"Don't worry, I know what I'm doing. Just follow me, or don't."

And you stepped out of the car, walking to the van.

Just as you expected, there were guns equipped inside.

You picked some up and looked at the men getting out of the car. You smiled.

"Know how to handle one of these?"

"We've played video games before."

You chuckled and checked for ammo, tossing them.

"When in doubt, use your fists. But as they say, don't bring a knife to a gun fight."

You looked up at the building.

"You asked for my plan, Joon?"

The tall man looked at you and nodded.

"Go in there, save him, leave in one piece. That's the little picture. The big picture..."

"Don't fucking die."

Bare with me, I dont mess with these guns yall