39

"Namjoon, you're supposed to be on bed rest." Seokjin grabbed onto the man's arm lightly, holding him. "Why are you up?"

"I just wanted to move... It makes me feel better."

Seokjin sighed. "Sit down on the couch."

Namjoon frowned, doing as the older said. He wanted to just walk around. A little injury shouldn't stop him.

Seokjin had left the room as Namjoon laid on the couch. He just wanted to walk around his own house without being yelled at.

The older came back, placing something on the other's feet. Namjoon looked down to see two socks placed on his feet, Jin untying his shoes and ready to place them on his feet.

"Jin? What are you doing?"

Jin looked up at the man, a smile on his face. "I thought we could go on a bigger walk besides this lame house." He placed both shoes on Namjoon, tying them tightly. He sat the younger up and placed a warm coat on him. "It's a bit cold out, so I want you to wear this."

Namjoon nodded as Jin got his own shoes and coat on. He had a smile plastered on his face as he watched his lover reach for him.

"Let's go," Jin said, leading the younger out the door.

Namjoon held his hand tightly, kissing it and follwing him. "Thank you."

"Hush. Come on. Let's go to the park." Jin pulled the taller one close to his side. "Be careful, too. I don't want you to end up back in the hospital."

Namjoon grinned and placed a kiss on the older's head. "I love you."

His words came out so sincere. He loved this man. He loved him so much. He had never realized he would feel such ways toward a man, let alone his best friend. He wanted to keep him to himself forever.

Jin blushed and looked up at Namjoon. "I love you, too, Joon."

And he also meant it. He knew from the day he met Namjoon that he fell in love. He wanted to have the man as his. No matter what his parents told him about loving a man and its wrongness, he didn't care. He loved Kim Namjoon, and nothing could change that.

Seokjin laid his head on the younger's shoulder, squeezing his hand gently. Namjoon laid his own head on Jin's, smiling.

Neither of them cared about homo-phobic references. Neither cared about the small glances or glares they got on the street.

They only cared that they were with their lover. They only cared that the only person that mattered to them this much was on their side, their hand in the others.

That's all that mattered.

Their love for each other was unbreakable.

"I won't help you."

Yoongi gulped as he heard the words come from the man who created him. "Just help me! It's not that hard! Just let me find her! We can both move om after that!"

"Love is stupid. Quit trying. She will never love you back," the old man stated, playing with the metal balls sitting on his desk. "She isn't worth is anyways. I would rather kill you than let you and her love each other. It's revolting."

Yoongi stood up, glaring at the man. "You're a monster."

"High functioning phsycopath." The older man also stood.

"I hope you die. I hope you die unhappy. I hope you die lonely, scared of everything in this world. And I hope you go to hell." Yoongi clenched his fingers on the wooden desk, his knuckles turning white.