24

You took a deep breath and stepped into the building quietly, looking around for any sign of an enemy.

There were some murmurs from the boys behind you, causing you to turn in their direction and hush them.

You crouched down and peaked inside. It was an open warehouse, and right in the middle was Yoongi.

Your Yoongi.

Just standing there, looking at his tied hands.

You looked at the floor, careful not to step on anything.

You looked back up and saw two men in the corner. They were too close to run to Yoongi.

Yoongi groaned. "Can you guys at least let me sit?"

"No."

You gritted your teeth. You recognized that voice and you ushered the six men back more.

The man turned, and you jumped back, hiding behind the sturdy steel wall.

Yoongi sighed. "I'll sit my god damn self." And with that, he sat down on the cold, hard floor.

The older, gruffy looking man grabbed his arm and pulled him up. "You stand."

Yoongi rolled his eyes and pushed his middle finger out if his balled, tied up hands.

The man smacked him right across the face, hard.

Yoongi gritted his teeth and spat at the man.

"Oh you fucki-"

"Leave him alone you old hag. The boss will be here soon." Jungsoo spoke.

You bit your lip. The awful human holding him was coming, and you swore on your life that you would get one good hit on him.

Yoongi chuckled and sat back down.

The two men walked out of the ware house.

You saw this as your chance.

"What fools..." you thought, and you grabbed the gun from your belt.

You tip-toed out from behind the hall and straight to Yoongi.

"What the hell do you wa-" Yoongi looked up, realizing it was you at the last second.

You smiled and looked around, motioning for the boys to follow you.

"Y/n," he whispered. "What the hell are you doing here?"

You shook your head as tears filled the brim of your eyes. You leaped into him, making sure not to topple him over.

He grinned happily. "I would hug you back, but I'm tied. It would be nice if I could be untied, though."

You looked up, noticing a small table in the background with the essential tools for a kidnapping. Rope, car keys, guns, and a knife.

You grinned and rushed to grab it until a hand grabbed yours. You gasped and looked up, and you wished your eyes hadn't met with the dark blue of your past.

Jungsoo stepped out of the room with the older. His foot steps were quiet as he entered another room.

The floors were a velvet red, and there was a mahogany wooden desk in the back. A black chair was placed behind it, turned to look out the wide window placed there.

"Sir," Jungsoo spoke.

"Are they here?" A deep voice gruffed out.