37

Yoongi held onto the notebook. It had been three days and you told him seven. You would be back by seven days. Now he only has four days.

He read through all of the pages twice. He wanted to make sure he didn't miss anything.

He read through the pages of you childhood days, your teen days, and even your recent writings.

He was confused. Where would you go?

He went back to the note you had left on your bed that day.

"I figured it out. Don't worry... I'll be back. I just went somewhere. If I'm not back by the end of this week, I need you to forget about me. I love you. Not that I love you, Yoongi...

I'm in love with you."

He read over the third line. "If I'm not back by the end of this week, I need you to forget about me."

It had sounded so familiar.

He scanned over the pages from when you and him left home. He bit his lip, his worried eyes scanning over the words.

Then he froze.

"If I'm not back in three years, Dad, I need you to forget about me."

Yoongi stood to his feet, scanning his calender. In four days, there stood the date of your three year escape anniversary.

He shook his head. "Dammit..." He paced around the room, a realization hitting his mind.

The other side.

Yoongi had never checked the other side from the ripped page. He groaned and squeezed the bridge of his nose. He turned it over to find a whole other humble of words waiting for him.

"Hey, Yoongs.
I know how restless you would be once you read the front side to even check this side. It took me some time to think about it, and I realized that...

That I'm scared. No, not scared. I'm terrified. I want a normal life. I want to love someone and grow up with a high-paying job, a husband, and children.

I'm not a high schooler anymore. We are not high schoolers anymore. We have to grow up like everyone. And we cannot just run away from the past like we did before.

It'll probably be a couple days until you see this. I love you. I love you so much, and even though I haven't said it in person yet, I'm in love with you.

I want you to be the person who I will always come home to. The person I have children with, who run around and play with the children.

I shouldn't have waited for so long to fix this. If you didn't understand by now, Yoongi...

I went home."

The night you left, Yoongi had ran all over the streets of Daegu. You were gone and it hurt. It hurt so bad.Iit had been a while since Yoongi had cried, and there were tears already streaming down his pale face.

He looked all over the place. It wasn't very crowded, and asking around wasn't a problem. Yoongi was trying his hardest.

He even went to your favorite cherry blossom tree.

As he arrived there, he caught sight of Jungkook and a girl. He wondered what the hell they were doing out at that time, but he quickly realized that their clothes were being peeled off of their bodies.

He cringed and kept looking, secretly wishing you weren't there.

But as Yoongi searched the streets three days later, he knew exactly where he was going.

He was going to the Lee house.

But first, he had to make a pit stop.

As Yoongi stepped into the building, he felt a wave of insecurity. It was almost three years ago that he had left this hell hole. Three years since he left the Min Mansion.

Yet, as he walked through the doors, it had a sense that he was at his house again. It wasn't a home, but it was still his house.

As he stepped through the archway into the house, all of the maids and guards stared at him. They were amazed. He had grown so much, yet he looked the same: stone cold, but warmth in his heart.

Yoongi was a fighter, but he was also a lover. Everyone in the Min household knew that. Even his father.

"Ms Hana. Tell my father I'd like to have a meeting with him."

The maid with her nametag labled "Hana" stepped forward and bowed her head. "Yes, Mr Min."

He cringed. "My name is Yoongi. It will always be Yoongi. Please do not call me Mr Min."

The maid nodded and ran off. A few minutes later, she came back. "Mr Min said he would like to speak to you, Yoongi."

He nodded and followed Hana, her short legs scurrying, and stopping at a big brown door.

Yoongi walked in without hesitation. He didn't need to hesitate. After all, he was a Min. There was no hesitation for the Mins.

He glared as he saw his father peeking up from his book. "Yoongi," his father spoke. "Long time no see."

Yoongi nodded. "Mr Min."

"It's Father to you."

"You stopped being my 'Father' the moment I was created."

The older man chuckled. "You were always a weird one, Yoongi."

"Weird? What an odd choice of words." Yoongi sat in his chair. "So, I need to speak to you."

"Go on. You are an adult now, so I suppose I can't push you into anything. What is it, my child?"

"It's Lee Y/n. She ran back home."

Mr Min had always despised that pitiful girl. She protected Yoongi in a way he wasn't supposed to be. She held him and made sure he was okay.

That's not how it should be. He should have been disciplined. Whooped and beaten until he understood that he must do what his Father says.

That disgusting little girl always threw of Mr Min's plans. He wanted her dead.

And if he could do that, he would.

She was with Beomseok now? How sad.

Lucky for Mr Min, this would kill two birds with one stone.

Quite literally.

We are getting to more violent things again