30

Tahyung woke to the gentleness of a kitten. He slowly opened his eyes, a soft fluffball in his face. He groaned softly, startling the older.

"You're awake," Jimin announced.

Taehyung looked around. They were in a hospital room all by theirselves. "Where are we? And how did I get here?"

"We are in Yoongi's room. Him and Y/n went to the yard, said they were gonna get milkshakes." Jimin ended his sen-tence with a small pout, and mumbled, "I want a milkshake, too."

Taehyung looked at the elder and chuckled. "We can go get milkshakes only if you won't throw up."

"I'll be fine," Jimin said. "And let's go!" He pulled the younger up and grabbed onto his hand. "I'm gonna get pure vanilla."

"Why get vanilla when you have strawberry?" Taehyung asked.

"Why get strawberry when you can have chocolate?" You asked behind them. You were pushing Yoongi in a wheelchair while he was carrying a carton of milkshakes. "Don't worry. I got you vanilla and strawberry."

Jimin grinned and Taehyung watched him. "So, is bobody gonna tell me why I was in the bed?"

You chuckled. "Jungkook carried you.

"Where is Kookie?" Jimin asked. "I haven't seen him since the inncident." He was getting worried. He didn't want his little Kook to be hurt.

"He's at home, showering. He wanted to get all the blood and stuff off of him."

Jimin nodded and Taehyung pouted, his hand settling on Jimin's waist as he leaned over to grab his milkshake.

Jimin looked up at him, their faces too close together.

Taehyung did it on purpose. What else could he do to get attention from his friend? Scream, "I need attention!!"?

Hell to the no.

So he subtly put his hand there, and put his face maybe a little too close. He took a gulp of his drink, leaving some on his lips and licking it off.

Jimin blinked and turned away, snatching his milkshake. "Thank you, Y/n."

You eyed the two boys and snickered. "No problem, Cutie." You leaned in and pecked Jimin's cheek. Almost instantly, Taehyung widened his eyes, then squinted them a bit.

You giggled at Tae and leaned into his ear. "Why so jealous?" You teased.

He blushed and looked away. "I-I'm not."

"Mhm, sure." You turned Yoongi around, heading to his room.

"What was that about?" He asked.

"They are so-" you extended the 'O'. "Into each other. It is ridiculous."

"So why did you kiss Jimin?"

"Did you not see Tae's expression? That was PURE gold. Like not just pure gold, P. U. R. E. gold."

He chuckled. "Where is my kiss on the cheek?"

You wiggled your nose. "You don't get one."

"Why not?" He frowned

"Because that's for when we are alone in a room that is lockable."

He raised an eyebrow. "Why is that?"

"I don't think I can handle myself if a cheek-kiss turns into more."

"Are you telling me you wanna fuck?"

"Only if you suck my dick first."

He chuckled. "You're crazy."

"Says the one who jumped in front of a bullet that was for me."