27

You were terrified. He was fading in and out of consciousness, and you couldn't do a damn thing about it.

Tears were welding in your eyes. You tried to blink them, away, but it was impossible. They wouldn't stop coming.

"Y/n, what have I told you about crying? You know I don't like to see you cry," Yoongi rasped out.

"I-I'm sorry, Yoongs. I'm so sorry."

"Hush. It's okay."

You shook your head, your hands shak-ing as you reached over for the gun you had dropped.

Yoongi shook his head, his hands reach-ing to take it away from yours. "Y/n, don't do anything stupid..."

You bit your lip and held onto the gun, turning to the woman who had shot Yoongi. You gasped as your orbs met the lifeless body on the floor. You gritted your teeth and pointed your gun towards the two men watching the seen go down. "You fucking bastards..." you muttered out.

And another bullet shot through the air. It landed right onto you ex-lover's arm.

He growled and raised his own gun, pointing at your head.

You scoffed and looked at the man. "Do it! I dare you!" You screamed. "Kill me! I want to fucking die at this point!"

There was yet another blistering sound that shot through the air, and another body crossing in front of you.

Namjoon watched as the whole scene went down. As soon as Yoongi was shot, he grabbed Jin and pushed him against the wall, his arms lacing around the older.

"Namjoon..."

The man shook his head. "It's okay, Jinnie. Everything will be okay."

Jin grabbed the man's face, placing his lips against the latter's. "I love you."

Namjoon smiled, letting his own lips melt into the other's. "I love you, too, Seokjin."

"Do it! I dare you!" A scream sounded through the air. "Kill me! I want to fuck-ing die at this point!"

Namjoon turned his head, his eyes widening as he saw the man raise his gun. "Y/n!" He gasped.

His feet shuffled over to you, the whole scene in slow motion. And that's when his body jerked from the hit of the bullet.

And Seokjin had never felt more terrified in his life.

As the three youngest members held onto each other, Hoseok couldn't help but watch the scene. He rushed over to help you and Jin, both of your hands dripped in blood.

"Oh, God. Yoongi, Joonie..." he mumbled as he looked up at the two men, his hands instantly grabbed and latched onto the deadly weapon in your hand.

He had never seen himself in such a disaster, but there he was, ready to shoot a man, even two men.

"FIND THE DOOR OR YOU'LL FIND A BULLET THROUGH YOUR HEAD! LEAVE OR YOU'LL NEVER SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY EVER AGAIN!"

The two men stared at him, froazen in place, but that soom melted, and their feet carried them away.

Hoseok set the gun down and slipped his shirt over his head. "Boys! Come give me your shirts! We need them to soak up the blood."

Hoseok ripped his short in half, setting each piece on Namjoon and Yoongi.

Your hands were wrapped over Yoongi, your sobs sounding through thw studio as you tried to collect yourself.

He sighed. "Y/n, please step back. You can't help him neing so hysterical."

You shook your head, your hands shaking as you tried to help keep pressure on the open wound.

He glared at you. "Lee Y/n, go find a phone and call an ambulance if you want to help."

You gulped down your feelings, rushing off.

The three younger men steppes over to the two bodies, Jimin's body bending away from the exhasuted boys. He heaved, his dinner from the other night coming up.

Taehyung helped the older boy, rubbing his back and making aure he was okay.

Jungkook strippws his shirt, pushing it onto the two men.

Jimin kept heaving, the sight of blood causing him to feel whoozy. Tears spread in his eyes as he threw his shirt off. He tossed it to Jungkook, the younger pushing it onti the two again.

Taehyung wrapped his arms around the boy, making sure he felt safe. His hands also tossed his shirt, passing it to the other boys.

Jimin sniffled. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry... I want to help, but I can't."

Taehyung shook his head. "It's okay Jiminie, just take deep breaths. I'm here."

Jimin nodded, inhaling through the nose, exhaling out the mouth.

You soon came back, a phone waving in your hand. "I did it! I called an ambul-ance."

Hoseok nodded. "Hold the shirts on his shoulder. He is losing a lot of blood, vut if you add pressure, it will slow the blood."

You nodded, dropping to your knees beside Yoongi. Your hands pressed pnto his shoulder.

He gasped and bit his lip. "I-it hurts."

You nodded. "I knoe, Yoongs. Don't worry. It will be over soon."

He smilee. "Can I close my eyes?"

You shook your head. "Keep them open until the doctors say it's okay to relax."

He smiled once again, his hand touching your cheek gently. "You alwayts take care of me, Y/n. I love you."

You smiled and laid your hand on top of his. "I love you, too, Yoongs." A tear slipped from your eyes, falling onto his cheek.

He frowned. "Y/n, don't cry."

"You're hurt, Yoongi, and i-it's all because  of me." You hiccuped, trying to control the sobs and exasperated gasps from crying.

There was a soft, yet blistering sound in the distance. It was the ambulamce.

"Oh my god, finally!" You head Hoseok say. "Come on, Y/n and Jungkook in the ambulance with Yoongi, and Jin and I wth Namjoon, okay? Tae, Jimin, take the car and follow us."

You all nodded, placing kiss all over Yoongi's face. "You shouldn't have done that..." you mumbled.

He smiled. "If I didn't, you would probably be dead, and I would never live my life after not having you."

You shook your head and placed your hands on either side of his face. You leaned forward, your lips falling into place with his. "Yoongi, I-"

There was a rustling sound coming from the door. There were four men, two with a rolling bed for the ones with the open wounds.

Two men worked to put Yoongi on one bed. The other two men worked to put Namjoon on the other.

You all rushed outside, you and Jung-kook getting into Yoongi's van, Hoseok and Jin getting into Namjoon's van, and Taehyung and Jimin in the car.

You could only hope you all make it safely back home soon.