26

"Y/n...shoot me."

You blinked twice. "What?"

"Shoot me."

You blinked twice again. "Shoot you?"

"Yes, Y/n. I need you to shoot me."

"What? Why?" You stared at the man bewildered.

"Just do it. I need to die. I can't live anymore."

"Beomseok."

"Y/n, either you do it, or I will." Your father stared back at you.

You looked back and forth between his blue eyes. And then it hit you.

His look wasn't normal. His hair was thinning at the ends, the bags under his eyes were overdue, his hands were pale and skin-tight, and that look in his eyes showed just how crazy this man was going.

"I'm not a good person. I've killed many people, and I have even hired people to do the dirty work. I've stopped you from living a normal life. I've even let you get kidnapped...by me!"

The man was shaking now, his gun sitting in his hand. He pushed it forward. "Do it. Shoot me."

You gulped and grabbed the gun, grip-ping it until your knuckles turned white.

He closed his eyes, waiting for the impact, but instead, he felt a warm body close up on his, arms wrapping around his torso. He hadn't realized he was shedding tears until that moment.

"Dad..." you cried out. "I love you."

Jungsoo stood at his post, keeping an eye on the weeping men. Jiwoo had disappeared, and Yoongi was now staring at his feet. He was lost.

Jungsoo turned to the tall weeping man. What was his name again? Seokjin?

And at his side was a bigger man, a little bit taller and maybe a little bit buffer. He was cuddled into the weeping one, whispering how everything would be okay.

Ah...so that was who you had said you wished were together. Namjoon and Seokjin.

He scoffed. What losers, he thought.

Jungsoo sighed and glared at the seven men. Why did he have to put up with such pathetic losers?

Jiwoo began to walk out as if she had a stick up her ass and she grinned.

"My turn?" She asked, grinning at Jungsoo hopefully.

He nodded and began to walk away until he heard the blistering sound of a gun shot.

He turned around, his eyes meeting the sight of you staring at him and Jiwoo. "Move and I swear I'll shoot," you said.

Yoongi stared at you. He was terrified, but at the same time amazed by how well you were handling the situation.

Jiwoo scoffed and crossed her arms at you. "You act like you're scary you little bi-"

"Shut the fuck up before you get yourself killed. There's dead skin cells coming out of that cock-sucking mouth of yours," you spoke quickly, your small accent sounding.

Her lip twitched. "Who do you think you're calling a cock sucker?! And how did you get loose?! You fucking bitch, you should be back in a fucking cage!"

You squinted at her, shooting right beside her ear lobe, just missing it, but making sure she heard the sound of the bullet flying past her ear. "I said I will shoot, and I'm not kidding."

She gulped, but still stood her ground. "What the hell do you wa-"

But your attention was on someone else. Jungsoo was reaching his hand into his pocket and speaking into a walkie talkie.

"Fuck..." he mumbled. "Jiwoo we have a problem with Mr Lee!" Then he ran off, causing Jiwoo to toss off her high heels and run with the man.

You grinned and ran straight to Yoongi, freeing him from his ties. He felt a form of release, and envoloped you in his arms.

You smiled. "Yoongs...I missed you, too, but we have friends we need to untie."

He nodded, running to the boys beside him and untying them. You followed his actions, untying the boys on the other side.

Once all of them were released, there was another gun shot sound.

You gasped and turned around. Jiwoo was standing there, a rabid dog, and the gun shaking in her hand.

"You bitch..." she mumbled. She raised her gun, aiming it right at your head.

"Jiwoo!" Haesong and Jungsoo yelled.

But they were too late. She had pressed the trigger. It was all in slow motion, her finger pressing on the trigger, the bullet flying past you...

And Yoongi's back coming across your view as he took the bullet for you.

The scream that went through the air as the bullet had hit the body was the loudest Haesong had ever heard.

The boss's daughter must have had been holding too much in. Her scream was equivilent to that of the loudness of a tornado warning and the sound of a dog howling.

The girl dropped to her knees, holding the man. His breathing was heavy and he was already out of it. Her small hands grabbed onto him.

"Yoongi..." she mumbled.

Haesong scanned his body, the blood oozing out of his right shoulder. Haesong cringed. He always hated the sight of blood.

The girl ripped Yoongi's shirt off, folding it so it was just the right thickness. She pushed onto the bullet hole.

He winced and looked into her eyes. "Y/n, it hurts. A lot..."

She teared up. "I know, Yoongs. It'll be okay, th-though..."

Meanwhile, Jiwoo was shaking more than ever. Haesong could tell what was going through her wretched mind.

She loved the man. She would always speak about this man. She didn't hust love him. She was in love with him. And she had just hurt him.

Her eyes were wide as she looked down at her murderous hands. They were shaking as much as the Earth during an earthquake.

And he watched as she looked at the struggling man, her hands bringing the ugly weapon to her head.

And another gunshot sounded through the cries and screams in the damce studio.

Bye boo