16

You stared into his chocolate brown eyes. "Y-yoongi, why are you so c-close?"

He chuckled and scooted even closer, his chest against yours lightly.

"Does it effect you, Y/n?" His eyes were dark. A kind of shade you have never seen before. It was terrifying. You stared into them, not able to pull away as they pulsated through your own eyes, making you have the urge to look more closely.

You hesitated, your mind empty. No, that was a lie. Your mind wasn't empty, only your mouth.

Your brain was confused startle, search-ing for what was right and what was wrong.

He leaned in closer, his lips brushing your cheek. "Well? What is it?"

You gulped. "Y-yoongi, I think you sh-should back up. The b-boys will be home soon."

He chuckled, his hand grabbing your waist gently. "Does your heart go crazy when I'm near? Do you feel your stomach burning when I'm so close?"

You didn't answer, gently pushing on him.

"I'm not as innocent as I seem. I have secrets, too," and with those words, he moved his body, allowing you to leave.

So you did, rushing to your bed room. You shut and locked the door. You flung yourself on your bed, your chest heaving up and down. You closed your eyes and re-opened them, thinking it was just a dream.

You felt so invaded, but not in a bad way. It was unexplainable.

You covered up with your blanket and closed your eyes, falling into slumber as your thoughts took you away.

Yoongi wanted to die.

He was standing by the counter, his hands still where the stood by your waist. He looked down, utterly embarr-assed.

He shook his head as he heard the front door clicked.

"We are-...home?" He heard a voice yell.

Yoongi only stood mannequin like, his body frozen.

"What have I done?" He muttered.

"Uh, Yoongi..?" Namjoon placed his hand on Yoongi's shoulder. "What happened?"

Yoongi shook his head. "You shouldn't have left us alone."

"What?" Namjoon asked.

"I did something to her and I'm terrified of what the outcome will be."

"Oh my god! Did you rape her?!" Yoongi snapped his head at the eldest.

"No! Why would I rape her?! I'm not crazy enough to do that!!"

"Then what the hell did you do?!"

"I'm crazy." Yoongi started hysterically laughing, throwing his head back.

Jungkook widened his eyes. The latter never saw him in such a way. "Yoongi, what did you do?"

And Yoongi began telling them what he did. He told them about how he trapped you and whispered to you as if he were about to pin you down, and you know...

Do the do.

He slammed his head against the table repeatedly.

"You are crazy," Jungkook said, shaking his head and he walked away. "I feel bad for thaf poor girl."

"So it is true, Yoongi?"

Yoongi looked into Jin's eyes. "Huh?"

"You're in love with Y/n?"