40

"Yoongi, you're home!" Hoseok announced.

Yoongi nodded. "Yeah..."

"Where have you been?"

"Somewhere." Yoongi walked into the kitchen, opening the fridge. "Where is Jin?"

"He and Namjoon went for a walk."

"Jungkook?"

"I don't know... He hasn't been home for a while."

Yoongi sighed. "I guess I'll just make some food then..."

"Are you okay? Is something wrong?" Hoseok asked, watching the man. Yoongi had always loved to cook.

"Yeah, everything is A-okay." Yoongi slammed the fridge closed, looking in the cupboards and finding one of your favorite bagged snacks. "Goddammit..." He said, throwing it in the sink.

"Yoongi? What's going on?" Hoseok grabbed the man's arm, his eyes glued to him as anger rested ruthlessly on his face.

And Yoongi couldn't hold it in anymore. "I-I'm fine..." His voice cracked as his warm tears fell down his face. His pale hands gripped onto the edge of the sink as his body, that was turning weak, leaned over the chip-filled sink.

Hoseok's eyes filled with worry as he watched one of his close friends break down. He knew Yoongi needed this moment, so he let him cry. He kept his arm on his shoulder comfortingly. "No, you're not, Yoongi..."

And the unbreakable, cold man cried; his mind on you the whole time.

As Namjoon took a drink of water, Jin couldn't keep his eyes off of the beautiful man. He couldn't help it. He had never been in love so much before.

Namjoon noticed the man's stare and smiled. "Am I that hot when I drink water? Hm?"

Seokjin blushed and nodded. "Well, I was just admiring."

The younger wrapped his arm around Seokjin, bringing him in for a gentle kiss. "I want to have sex with you."

Jin widened his eyes. "N-namjoon! We are in public," he hissed. "Don't say things like that!"

Namjoon only chuckled. "Why not? Nobody is listening, Baby," he sung out, twirlimg the older's hair.

Jin's pinkish skin went to his ears, and once Namjoon noticed, he nibbled on his ear lobe. He smirked as the man squirmed. "Cutie."

Seokjin rubbed his legs together. He needed some kind of friction. Was he uncomfortable? Yes, but that was only because of the newly formed, aching boner in his jeans. "J-joon..." He put his hands on his lap, trying his best to hide the third leg as a couple of school girls" walked by. "S-seriously... Not here."

Namjoon hummed and nodded, grabbing the older's hand as he lead him to the men's restroom.

Jin nibbled on his lips. If he was going to have to keep his mouth shut, he better have gotten a good ass suck. Preferably: the suck of his life.

He let the younger one lead him into a stall, nobody else in the bathroom at the moment. As they stepped into the stall, it hit Jin that it was the handicapped stall, and the stall was brought all the wat to the ground by bricks, the only opening at the ground being under the door.

Jin immediately locked the door and threw off his shirt. "If I have to keep my mouth shut, you are going to give me the best fucking suck of my life, Kim Namjoon," he hissed.

Namjoon only laughed and nodded, laying the older on the ground. "Of course, Baby." He hummed as he got on his knees, careful not to hurt his arm.

Jin undid his own pants, trying to keep his legs spread to let the younger have more access, but his legs refused, staying closed as the ache grew more violent between his legs.

As soon as they were off, Jin reached for his boxers, attempting to pull them off. Namjoom denied, pushing his hand off. He leaned down and pulled off Jin's shoes and other articles of clothing still left on his body besides the boxers.

Jin put his head back as impatience took over him. He needed his suck there and then.

Namjoon chuckled, whispering to the man, "Don't be so stubborn and impatient. I'll take my time if I want."

And a series of whines, whimpers, and moans went by for a long time.

"Jimin, please?"

"No."

"Oh, come on!!"

"No, Taehyung. I said no. We are not going swimming! I don't want to."

Taehyung sighed at the man. "You are so mean."

"If you want mean, I can show you mean." Jimin leaned into the man's ear. "And you won't be happy."

"Fine," Taehyung said. "Maybe I'll get wet another way."

"What?" Jimin looked at the man. "Don't say that. It sounds like you're about to go masturbate."

"Yeah, I am. What did you think I meant?" Taehyung asked matter-of-factly. He just wanted to have pool sex, but if he couldn't he was going to have to please himself.

Jimin choked, looking at the man. "You actually do that?" He asked.

"What do you mean? Of course I do that! I'm a man. Who hasn't by the time they are fourteen?" Taehyung let out a small chuckle.

"Um..." Jimin stood there awkwardly.

"No, Jimin. Don't tell me..." Taehyung's jaw dropped.

Jimin laughed nervously. He felt so victimized.

"You have never like, masturbated?!"

Jimin blushed. "I grew up being told that it was a disgusting thing and that I should be pleasured by another person! I never realized it was a regular thing!" Jimin squirmed. "I mean, I do it a bit while having sex, but I've never sat alone and just came on my own!"

Taehyung couldn't hel but snicker. "I do it about every two days."

"What?!"

"I'm not going to murder you with my dick everyday, so I can just murder my dick every other day."

Jimin stood there awkwardly. He didn't have any clue what to say to that.

Taehyung, on the other hand, knew exactly what to say to that. "Come on, Jiminie. I'll show you how it's done."

"What? No!"

"I'll let you fuck me."

"Oh, would you look at that? My dick is suddenly ready to have sex," Jimin said as he went to the room.

"Oh, brother."