42

Trigger Warning: Sexual harassment and abuse. Please do not read if you are sensitive to these topics.

"Please... Stop this..." you mumbled under your breath. "I-I... I can't take it anymore..."

Jungsoo laughed, remotely evil shooting from his throat. "Shut up."

Your hands were cuffed to a wall, pulling your body up as you stood on your toes. You felt too weak. They served you food every so often, shoved it in your face, and made you eat it like a pig. That was the only movement they would allow you to do.

For the rest of the time of the past week, you just leaned against the wall as your head hung low. You were in so much pain.

Jungsoo stared at you. "Even in this position, you are so beautiful," he seared out like a hiss.

"Stop..." you mumbled, your eyes closing. "Please stop."

"I said shut up, bitch." He stepped toward you, his crusty fingers placed against the tired skin on your chin. "Why are you so urgent for me to stop, hm?"

"I don't... I don't like it..." You tried to slowly stand on the heels of your feet, but the cuffs wouldn't allow you. Your hair draped in front of your face, sticking to yiur sweaty skin as a lone tear fell down your face. "It hurts..."

"What hurts? Hm?"

"E-everything." More tears slipped out of your eyes, only visible by the small light of a tiny window in the corner of the room.

"Maybe I should make things better?" He leaned forward, his lips touching the sensitive skin on your neck. He left a small trail of gentle kisses.

"Get off of me!" You whisper-yelled."

The man only hummed, nibbling on the skin.

You yelped, pushing the man away with your knee. You couldn't believe that you trusted this man before, but now it was different.

He growled and smacked you. "Stay still, fucking slut."

You winced and bit your lip. You just wanted to go home. It was stupid of you to come back. You just wanted to check on your father, who you even pitied. No, it wasn't your fatfate. It was Beomseok.

You missed Yoongi.

"Go away." You turned your body away from his, crossing your legs. "I hate you. Go away."

"You won't get away from me so easily." Jungsoo grabbed you by your hair. "I'll have you when I want you, got it?"

You whimpered, trying to pull away from the man.

He held you in place, his free hand working to undo your cuffs.

You took that as a chance, running even with the burning in your feet. Just as you reavhed the door to the dark room, hands wrapped around your waist tightly. You gasped, a scream erupting from your throat.

"Just where exactly are you trying to go?" His words stung your ears as you tried to fight your way out of his arms. He shook his head a 'tched,' laying you on the ground.

"When was the last time you had sex?"

You widened your eyes and tried to sit up, pushing against the man more. You didn't want this. You made the mistake of trusting him before. You didn't want him to touch you.

But his hands latched onto you, and suddenly you were stuck to the ground by the force of more hand cuffs.

He sighed. "You won't ever escape me, so stop trying." The man's hands quickly pulled down the tight-fitting jeans that you wore a week ago to thr place.

You squirmed more, trying to get out befote anything ciuld happen. "Let me go!!! Someone!! Help!!"

"No one cane hear you, idiot." He pulled your underwear down, making you spread your legs open.

You cried even more, terrified of the man and his intentions. Just as he was about to put his finger on you, someon entered the room and cleared their throat. You thanked whomever for letting that man enter the room.

"Sir, we need you in the main floor office."

Jungsoo growled, slapping your legs together harshly. "I'm coming," he shouted at the voice, and turned to you. "I'll be back, you hear me?"

Terrified, you nodded, trying to fight against the cuffs once the two left the room.

You pulled and pulled, closing your eyes as they pulled at the already-raw skin on your wrists.

You whimpered and gave up. You just laid there, eyes closed, mind drifting to Yoongi again. You needed him to save you. Only he could save you.

Once there was pure silence, someone in the room spoke up. "This is the first time in this whole week that you stopped moving." The voice was soft and gentle.

You jumped and opened your eyes. "What? Who... Who are you?"

This voice chuckled softly. "And the first time you noticed me."

The figure stepped out from the shadows, light from the window shining on his back. "I've been here the whole time as your guard."

You stopped talking to the man. How could they not have watch on you that whole time? You didn't want anything to do with him.

"You can ignore me, I get it, but I'm actually the one who insisted on feeding you and giving you water. You should be greatful," the voice said in a whisper

You looked at him. "What do you want from me?"

"Keep your voice down. They can hear us from upstairs."

"Why do you care?" You snapped.

"Because I'm a decent human being who hates this job cause I have to watch this fucking man torture people. But no, I'm a bad guy, so I guess I'll just watch him mercilessly stick his dick inside you."

You shivered and remembered you were partly naked, shutting your legs.

"I'm trying to help you, and no, I don't want anything back from it. You just need to escape, that's all I want."

You looked at the man. "How can I trust you?"

He bit his lip and raised his sleeve. "Usually the people who cooperate with your father on a basis have a tear tattoo. I'm sure you noticed it from your father and Jungsoo?" He asked.

You nodded, eyeing the man. "Yeah, so w-where is yours? You said you guard here all the time."

"I never got it. Needles freak me the fuck out. I don't know how else for you to trust me."

You thought about the man, looking away from him. "Do you promise to get me out?"

"I promis-"

"Let's put her in the room, Baram. Her father said so." You shivered once again from the sound of the man's voice in which you hated.

"Yes, sir," the man next to you said, his posture perfect and straight. "I'll take her. She isn't that heavy."

You looked at him. Baram was a pretty name. You loved the wind. You tried not to smile as he uncuffed your hands and roughly grabbed you.

That was weird. You tried not to smile. Why would you smile?

He pushed you into a room and shut the door loudly, trying to act touch so the others wouldn't hear.

It was your old room, and you looked around. It was all the same.

"Clothes are in the closet still. If they don't fit anymore, tell me. I'll always be outside. I'll get you out of here once I have the chance." He nodded your way. "I'll make sure Jungsoo doesn't get ahols of you again, too."

You looked down. "Thank you... And nice name."

He gave you a tight smile and left the room.

The first thing you did was collapse onto the bed and take a long, nice, deep sleep.

Yes, baram (바람) means wind in Korean. I study Korean a bit a saw this also while scrolling through a list of Korean boy names to use for Baram🤧🐘