19

Yoongi set you on the bed. His lips were tucked underneath his teeth.

"Yooooooooooongiiiiiiiii!!!

He chuckled, his smile not hitting his eyes. "Yes, Y/N?"

"I want kisses!!!!"

He blushed. "W-what?"

You pouted. "Gimme kisses!!"

Yoongi's face was redder than the tomato in the kitchen. Hw leaned down and pecked your cheek. "Th-there. Happy?"

"No!" Your small, pristine finger on your pink lips. "Hewe!!!" You said in a baby voice.

Yoongi widened his eyes. "A-ah. Y/n, I c-can't-"

"Don't lie! Kiss me! I want Yoongi's kisses!!"

Yoongi parted his lips, his lips going chapped and dry instantly.

"Y/n..."

"Pweeeeeeaaaaaase?" You whined.

Yoongi hesitated, blankly staring at you.

Your hands reached up his chest, climbing onto your knees on the bed. You grinned and gripped his shoulders.

He gulped and stood still. He had no clue what to do. He was neither physically nor mentally prepared for this.

You reached up his neck, your hands reaching his hair and gripping it.

His hands landed om your hips, just staying there.

You stand there, the alcohol consuming all your doubt and fear.

Yoongi pulled you away slowly. "You're drunk. I don't want something you wouldn't orginally want."

You whined. "Yoongi. I really want this. Oh, please, please, pleeeeeeaaaaase!"

"Am I just a rebound?"

"What?"

"A rebund to your dumb date gone wrong."

"No. Ah, Yoongi! Don't say that!"

Yoongi sighed, pulling your hands off of him. He laid you down on the bed. "Go to sleep, Y/n. I'll talk to that guy about what he did. You just get sober." He handed you a bottle of water.

You pushed away the water bottle and reached for his hand. He sighed ans shook his head.

"Y/n, go to sleep. I'll be here the whole time, okay?"

You frowned. "Y-yoongi..."

"It's okay. I promise."

"No, cuddle me please."

He sighed and laid beside you.

You climbed onto his chest, your face tucked into the gentle skin in his neck.

He couldn't help but smile. His hand landed on the small of your back, holding you closely.

You woke to a massive headache. You groaned and sat up from the soft and warmthness.

You groaned and plopped back down. You heard a chuckled and felt a hand go through your hair.

You kept your eyes closed, and felt your hands up the warmth, realizing it was a body. "Yoongi?" You asked.

"Yes? What is it?"

"My head hurts."

"You're sober now?"

You nodded and cuddled closer to the warm man.