11

You arrived to the all-too-specific café, looking at your precious Seju through the window. You felt as if his skin was a fresh glow only through the thin glass.

You stepped in and took straight steps only to him, but you didn't see Yoongi watching you from the other side of the café.

Earlier that day, you left your phone on the couch as you went to the bathroom. It was your day off and both your's and Yoongi's day to be together. He didn't like the fact that he saw Seju's text that he wanted to see you at that time.

Seju had already gotten you your favorite coffee, smiling as he saw you sit in the chair across from him.

Yoongi listened to your conversation with Seju the whole time, but Seju didn't say much. It was his turn to speak up.

"Hey, Y/n."

"Hm?" You looked up at him with a smile.

"Will you..." He took a deep breath.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

And as Yoongi heard your response, he has never felt as much pain as he heard the moment those words slipped out of your mouth.

-

Yoongi left and went straight to his bedroom when he got to your shared home. He couldn't bear those words you said. He remembered the happiness in your voice. It was haunting him. "Yes!" He hated that word now.

He locked himself in his room, refusing to do anything but lay in bed.

About two hours had passed and it was time for you to tell your best friend your new relationship status.

You turned to the boys. "Where is Yoongi?"

"He went upstairs about two hours ago and hasn't come out. He might be sleeping or trying to rest. He won't let any of us in. He looked pretty upset, too..." Namjoon spoke.

You sighed and walked to your best friend's bedroom door. You knocked ever so gently, a groan sounding from the other side.

"Hoseok, I already said to leave me alone!"

"Yoongs, it's me," you said. "Let me in. Why is your door locked? Are you um..." You coughed. "You know... busy?"

He chuckled and shook his head, opening the door. He knew he couldn't be upset for so long. He had to move on. It was clear you were excited when you told him the news.

All you did was sit on his bed and say "Yoongi, guess what? I'm taken now!"

"Seju?" He asked.

"Yeah, how did you know?"

"Just a hunch." He shrugged his shoulders and sat next to you.

Yoongi knew the day would come that you would get a new lover, but why did it still hurt so much?

He felt that he should have been wishing he never met you to not feel such grieve, but he doesn't feel that way. He resents the fact that he didn't initiate anything.

But Yoongi wasn't a quiter. He would never be done with you. Not until he was sure you were certain to be with Seju forever.

Yoongi would never give up, and he wouldn't show any mercy to Seju since he became your boyfriend.

He always hated Seju, but now that he was dating you, it was more hatred.

"I don't trust him. What if he hurts you? You know his personality. Before you, he was always with many girls."

You nodded, oblivious to all the guilt in the world. You were too innocent. "Yeah Yoongs, before me." You smiled. "He has changed for me."

But that wasn't the case. Seju would never change for you.

"Just be catious, okay?"

"You worry too much." You smiled up at the prestine man. His skin was smooth and a pale-ish color. You had always loved that skin tone on him, but you loved his tan skin also. His lips were so perfect and soft looking, almost like they were a baby doll's. His eyes were a dark shade that was not possible to draw unless you were the best of the best artists.

"It's because I care about you. It's because I'm worried you'll get hurt and I'll have to love you back to your right pieces." He pushed a piece of your hair behind your ear, staring into your eyes.

You stared back at him. "You'll always take care of me, right Yoongs?" You asked.

He nodded as you leaned your body into his. He held his arm gently around your shoulder. "Always."

"Promise?" You wrapped your arms around his torso.

"No, those are made to be broken. I swear I will always take care of you."

Yoongi has always been your comfort. You felt safe in your arms. It's something you have grown accustumed to.

"I love you, Yoongi."

He blushed and smoothed your hair. "Me too, Y/n. I love you."

You didn't notice it, but a small thump happened in your chest, causing your heart to skip a beat.

"You swear?"

He chuckled and nodded.

"I swear, and even more than swear. You mean way more to me than anyone else on this earth."

"We will be best friends forever, right?" You asked.

Yoongi's frown dropped and he nodded as he looked at the same spot on the floor as you. "Yeah, best friends forever..." He closed his eyes and layed his head on yours. "Forever and ever, until the universe causes us to give up."

You smiled. "Yes. Forever and ever. I'll never let go."

And somehow that caused Yoongi to be happy and sad at the same moment.

im so tired