18

You gulped. "Stop doing that."

"What, Sweetie?"

You looked down. "Stop..."

"AHA! I WON AGAIN!"

"GOD DAMMIT JEON JUNGKOOK!" You yelled and jumped on him, punching him playfully. "STOP WINNING!"

Jungkook laughed at you, dancing around the room.

You grumbled and set your controller down, sitting on the far end of the couch.

"Look at the whiny little baby," he teased. He pinched your cheeks. "What a wittle babyyyyy."

You pushed him away. "I'm upset at you. Go away."

"Never!"

You sighed as the man sat in your lap. "'Cause I'm your wittle Kookie and you will always wove me."

Your face-palmed. "I swear, if you don't get off of me, I will-"

Yoongi walked into the room, catching your breath slightly. You had caught a glimpse at his outfit before you hid behind Jungkook's back.

He had all black on. He had black dress shoes, black dress pants, black dress shirt. He was in the process of rolling up his sleeves to his shirt. It was a breath taking sight, really.

"Where are you going, Yoongi?" Jungkook asked.

Yoongi shrugged. "I just...I just wanted to try this on. How do I look?"

"Like a hot model that all the girls want."

"I wasn't asking you, Jungkook." Yoongi looked at you. "I was asking Y/n."

"What?!" You jumped at the mention of your name from his mouth. You have been trying to avoid Yoongi this whole time, but it was obvious you couldn't forever. "I-I mean... Yes?" You looked at the man.

"How do I look?"

"G-good, I guess."

"You guess?"

"Uh...yeah?" You looked down.

He chuckled. "I don't just look good to you, right Baby?"

Jungkook gasped. "YOONGI!"

"You know it too, Jungkook." His steps came closer to you and Jungkook. You gulped and remembered what happened the day before.

You gulped. Yoongi was so close and he was being cocky again. You weren't bo stranger to this cocky side of Yoongi, you just weren't expecting it with you.

And when you say cocky, you literally mean cocky. Yoongi gets hormonal around girls a lot.

But for some odd reason, Yoongi won't go and find some girl at a bar to take care of him. He never would. He would always try to solve it himself.

You shook your head at the man. He wasn't wrong. It should be this way, you thought. I should be taking care of you.

You swallowed thickly. You can't do that. Even the thought of kissing him was terrifying.

He suddenly leaned in, your ear lobe getting caught between his perfectly white teeth. "Hm... I thought so."

His hands drove up your back, causing a cooling shiver yo go through your spine. "Y/n..." He spoke gently.

"Y-Yes?"