Part 25

"Jeez. Took you long enough!"
"Sorry! I had to make sure I looked ok!"
You stepped out the door and quickly ran to Katsuki who was waiting for you at the gate. He was taking you out today, just like he promised.
You wore a cute (type of pants/skirt) with (type of jacket) and (type of shoes) to keep you warm from the snow. It looked cute on you and Katsuki acknowledged it.
"So, where are we going, Katsuki?"
"It's a surprise."
"Huh?! How cruel!"
"Shut up! You're lucky I'm not taking you to a mental hospital where you belong!"
"Hey! You're talking to an elite who got into UA as a recommendation! I'm obviously not dumb!"
"Tsk. Why don't you hold your tongue until you actually defeat me in a fight."
"...Hmph!"
"That's what I thought."
"Whatever. I hope wherever we're going, it's a fancy restaurant or gigantic mall."
"Not even close."
"Eh? Wait, you're not actually planning to take me to a mental hospital, are you?!"
"Don't be an idiot. You'll see when we get there. It's close by, too."
"Hmmm... Well whatever it is, I hope it's somewhere fun."
"Of course it is. I picked it out after all."
"I bet it's going to be an arcade or a shooting range."
"Heh, why don't you look around."
You turn your head away from Katsuki and caught a glimps of a sign in front of you. It read 'Christmas in the Park'. Your face immediately lit up and he pulled out two tickets.
"OhmygoshIcan'tbelieveitit'sChristmasintheparkI'vealwayswantedtogo!!"
"Do you elites even know what Christmas in the park is?"
"Of course I do!! It's like a big festival with a bunch of Christmas lights and games!! I've always wanted to go!"
"Well, now we're here."
He gave the man their tickets and they walked inside the gates, into the park. It was heavily decorated with lights, food stalls and games, along with hundreds of people as far as the eye can see. Your breath was taken away by the lovely scenery, and Katsuki glued his eyes on your face, cherishing your gigantic smile.
"It's so pretty, Katsuki! Look at all the lights!"
"I know, moron. What do you want to do first?"
"Let's go to the ice skating rink!"
You pulled him to the long line of people and soon you were given two pairs of ice skating shoes. You then slowly and cautiously walked onto the slippery platform, holding onto Katsuki for dear life and hoped you wouldn't fall.
"Jeez, haven't you ever been ice skating before?!"
"N-No..."
"Of course you haven't. Sigh, hold on tight so you don't trip and die. You're so fragile, anything could kill you!"
You scoffed his last comment off and tried pulling him away from you.
"No... I wanna try it on my own!"
Right as you pulled away from him, you immediately regret it when you found yourself on your butt on the solid surface.
"Ow..."
"What did I tell you?! Don't be stupid and grab my hand already."
You reached both your hands out to him, and with one tug you were back on your feet. Right when you got up though, a little girl, about the age of nine or ten, crashed into you, making you fall roughly into Katsuki and having you both tumble to the ice.
You realised the awkward position you were in, right on top of his body, and tried to separate from him.
"Waaaa! H-Hold on!" you yelled.
"I'm so sorry, lady!" the girl yelled frantically, "My big sister is teaching me to ice skate and I almost fell!"
Katsuki was the first to get up, then pull you up next then glared at the poor little girl as he screamed,
"Work harder!!"
"Katsuki! It's ok, little girl, we're fine."
You patted her head and she soon left somewhere else. You clung to Katsuki once again, not letting him go.
"Don't let go this time, idiot!"
"O-Ok."
You noticed how he held you tighter to his chest than he needed to and the closeness began to get to you. You started to get nervous, your face heating up and your heart began racing. This is the longest you two have been this close to each other, and you sure as hell were embarrassed. Katsuki, however, took advantage of the situation and held you close, tightly and tenderly. But soon, the heat started to get overwhelming and you wanted to abort the situation quickly as possible. The feelings where swirling, overwhelming, too much for you too understand.
"K-Katsuki, why don't we go play some games-"
"Hold on. A little bit longer!" he interrupted. This moment being just to precious to have it end so soon.
It was overwhelming. You noticed little things, like his heartbeat. The way his hands felt against your waist. His muscular body, against yours. His warmth. You didn't like how your heart was reacting to this moment. You never felt like this before. It was different and unnatural. The sooner you let go of him, the better.
When you guys exited the rink, you took multiple steps away from him and tried to regain yourself from the heat.
"What the hell are you doing all the way over there?" he growled.
"Uhm... I don't know, eh heh..."
The two of you made your way to a shooting game Katsuki thought looked cool. He took a turn at it first and grabbed the rifle and glanced at you with a smirk.
"Whatch and learn."
You counted every shot he took, counting each time he successfully hit the targets.
Bam!
"One."
Bam!
"Two."
Bam!
"Three."
Bam!
"Four."
Bam!
"Five."
Bam!
"Six."
Bam!
"Seven..."
Bam!
"Eight!"
Bam!
"Nine!!"
Bam!
"Ten!!! That's ten in a row! That's so cool, Katsuki!"
"Hah. I'm a natural when it comes to these things."
"Lemme try!"
You grabbed the rifle and aimed at the moving target. It was a bit heavy so it was hard to wield. You carefully eyed the target as it swayed from side to side, waiting for the perfect moment to strike.
Bam!
Miss.
"Darn..."
You got back into position and tried again.
Bam!
Miss. You heard Katsuki chuckle...although it was more of a snicker.
"Hmph! Third times the charm!"
Bam!
Miss.
"Grrrr!!"
"You're trash. Here, whatch."
His hands covered yours on the rifle and his body was hovering you.

There goes my heart again...

He aimed the rifle in front of your eyes and when target swayed in the perfect moment, he yelled-
"Shoot!"
Bam!
...
"One... I did it. I did it!! Did you see that?! I did it!!"
You were jumping up and down like a little girl in excitement.
"Yeah yeah, calm the fuck down. You were only able to do it because of my help."
"Yeah, your right. Thank you Katsuki!"
Your grin was basically sparkling and his heart melted on the spot. These were the little moments Katsuki adored you the most.
"Whatever. C'mon, what else you wanna do?"
"Hey, wait you two kids still have...turns..."
After that, he made sure to ask you what you wanted the rest of the day, and when you got hungry, you went to the hot chocolate stand and he got you a snack. The two of you walked around the park, looking for a proper place to sit until you found an available bench. You took at seat and sipped the warm drink.
"Huh. It's dark already. Although, the lights do look pretty stunning this time," you hummed.
"It's still seven. We've been here for three hours."
"Heh, your right. Oh! I almost forgot!"
You rummaged through your bag and pulled out a small box. You handed it toward him and giggled at his confused expression. He took it and began to unwrap it.
"I made you a cupcake!"
"I hate sweets."
"Huh?! Really?! No wonder you didn't get any hot chocolate! I totally screwed this up..."
He looked at your face and back at the cutely decorated cake. Before you knew it, he chomped everything down, not leaving a single crumb. You couldn't hold back the huge grin that appeared before him.
"Awww, Katsuki, you didn't have to!"
His face was an unatural shade of...green. He looked as if he was ready to hurl at any moment. It was the worst thing he had ever tasted in his entire life.
"Well? How did it taste?"
Your innocent smile and beaming eyes... He decided to lie and say what you wanted to hear.
"*Cough*...delicious...*hack*.."
"Yay! Merry Christmas, Katsuki!"
You jumped off the bench, making him stand up with you.
"Well, we should probably head home s-"
"I don't think so. Close your eyes for a second."
"O-Ok."
"..."
"..."
"Ok, open."
In front of you, Katsuki held a tiny white box.
"Here... Merry Christmas or whatever... Fuck shit..."
You didn't say anything. Although, you didn't need too. Katsuki knew what you were going to say.
You opened the box and inside were the same pair of earings and matching necklace you saw at the accessory shop. You looked at Katsuki who was staring right back at you waiting for your reaction.
"Those were the one's you wanted, right? Or did I fuck up?"
You blushed and looked back down at the box. There wasn't much to say, but Katsuki definitely saw your smile.
"Oh, Katsuki..."
"... Hey, close your eyes again."
"Huh?"
"Just do it!"
"Ok!.."

Bu-bump!...

You could feel them. His warm lips pressed against your soft cheek. Your eyes instantly shot open and when he pulled away, you touched the exact place he kissed you. Where his lips used to be, the lingering sensation still there. As if your cheeks weren't red enough.
His face was directed to you, but his eyes looking elsewhere. You were facing down then returned the gesture by pecking him on the cheek, catching him by surprise. You looked down again with a soft smile on your face and said,
"Thank you, Katsuki... For everything."
He paused for a moment then pinched your cheek.
"Whatever, moron. Just stay a little longer and whatch the stupid lights."
You giggled, still blushing a bit. "Ok."
You whatched the lights twinkle, changing into various colors, like red, green, and silver. It was just like whatching the stars, but with brighter lights. They all twinkled, making shapes and messages. A dazzling sight.
"Katsuki... You wanna know something?"
"Hm."
"I... I'm not scared of you anymore..."
"... I know, dumbass. I noticed."

Ah, music to your ears.

"I noticed..."