Part 16

"Tch. Fucking bastard."
Katsuki grabbed his backpack and left the classroom.

Who the hell does that fucker think he is?!

Shoto declared war with Katsuki because they loved the same girl? Katsuki thought it was a load of bullshit. He didn't like the idea, but he was caught in the moment and didn't want to lose to Shoto. Now they would compete. The winner wins you. You being the prize. So much for Katsuki not wanting you to know how he feels. Before, he thought you would never love him back. But now, he didn't have a choice. If you ended up falling for Shoto, he loses. And Katsuki never loses.

Here now starts the story of you and two boys. Fighting for your heart.

"Hmph," Katsuki grumbled, "it doesn't get any better than this."

~~~~

"Shoto, what's going on? I know you like to keep things to yourself, but...this is different."
"Then ask Bakugo to tell you. I'm sure he would be delighted to."
"Shoto..."
"I'm sure you will find out sooner or later. So don't worry about it."
"Sigh... Ok fine."
You guys continued to walk. The air was cold. You could feel it through your jacket so you shivered.
"Brrr... It's getting cold," you mumbled.
"That's expected. It IS winter after all."
"Yeah your right. Which brings me back to Christmas."
"Mhm."
You arrived to your gate and put in the password. The gate opened right after which meant goodbye for you and Shoto.
"Goodbye, Shoto. I'll see you tomarrow." you smiled tenderly. Shoto only stared for a moment. "(Y/n)."
"Hm?"
"... Nothing. Bye bye."
He walked off, leaving you with your confused expression.
"He's so weird.." You walked inside the gate and into your house. You grabbed your phone and opened your messages.

(Y/n): katsuki

Katsuki: The fuck you want?

You smiled at his response and called him. He immediately answered.

"What the fuck do you want?!"
"Hi Katsuki. I really didn't want to text you so I just called you."
"You're stupid."
"Hey, so what did you and Shoto talk about at school?"
Katsuki gulped. He really didn't want to tell you.
"None if your fucking buisness."
"Katsuki, don't be like that."
"Fuck you."
"Rude..."
"... Not my fault you're a softy."
"I'm not a softy. You're just super mean."
"Whatever."
"Although, I guess I don't mind. While you're prickly on the outside, I know theres a soft part in you for me somewhere."
"Cut the sappy shit."
"It's true. Somehow you being an unlikable person made me like you."
Katsuki's cheeks caught on fire and his heart began to race a thousand miles. You then caught yourself and what you had just said.
"A-As a friend! I like you as a friend I mean-"
"I know, dumbass!"
"Hah... Would've been an awkward misunderstanding..."