Part 13

"Ahhhhh!! Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!!" Katsuki gripped the sides of his head, wailing internally. After admitting himself he liked you, all he could do was scream in his bed, in his mind for hours.

I've never liked anyone before! What the fuck happens now?!

He lifted his head from his pillow for a moment. Only for the realization to hit again, breaking the silence. "... Ahhhhhh!!!"

What now!? What do people do in these situations?! Do I tell someone?! Do I tell...her

After thinking for a second...

Fuck no!!

All of this was new for him. After admitting he liked you, he hoped it would lighten his load a little, but now the strings were more tangled than ever, like taking out headphones from your pocket, left in there for hours. Maybe he should just get airpods. Maybe he just needed advice from someone?

Hell no! I ain't telling another soul!

He sighed and shifted to the end of his bed. He didn't think admitting he liked you would unlock so much confusion. And so, he started to freak out. "Ahh!! C'mon, Katsuki! Be a man!" he yelled. He grabbed his phone and opened his messages, tapping on your contact and started typing.

Katsuki: Hey, idiot.
(Y/n): helli Katsuki. Miss me?
Katsuki: In your dreams. I gotta ask you somthing.
(Y/n): like what

He took a deep breath. It's not like he could go to anyone else for this. Especially not his mom. Bitch would...well, bitch would bitch about it.

Katsuki: Like anyone or some shit?
(Y/n): no i dont think so ehy? Very anticlimactic of you bring it up
Katsuki: Just asking.
(Y/n): wait a second...
(Y/n): are you in love eith someibe!
(Y/n): OML
(Y/n): VSJBWLDVQLDVIDIJA!!!
Katsuki: No, dumbass! And correct your damn spelling!
(Y/n): suuure you dont. Hiw about you tell me whi the poor girl is?
Katsuki: Fucking nobody! Holy shit! And what the fuck do you mean poor?! Any girl would be blessed by the gods to have me!
(Y/n): more like cursed by satan himself
Katsuki: Bitch. I've must be cursed by him too if I ended up meeting you.
(Y/n): katsuki, dont say that. Its very mean
Katsuki: hypocrite.Whatever. I don't know how someone like you is aln elite. You're too weird.
(Y/n): *wheeze* im a princess noble
Katsuki: Get over yourself.
(Y/n): im kidding. I feel like i can tease you all i want on thr phone
Katsuki: I'd like to see you try at school. And seriously, fix your grammar.
(Y/n): im not lookimg to get dragged. I would rather not
Katsuki: That's what I thought.
(Y/n): now look whos full of themselves
Katsuki: Tomorrow I'm going to hurt you at school.
(Y/n): you dont mean that
Katsuki: I do mean it when I say you suck.
(Y/n): Don't be mean
Katsuki: I refuse to be nice to my enemies.
(Y/n): then you can be nice to me because im an exception
Katsuki: Go ahead and believe that.
(Y/n): thanks.
(Y/n): Hey, Its funny. You asked me if i was in love earlier and now our convo totally changed
Katsuki: Like I said, I only asked just coz. And since you gave me an answer, I'm leaving now.
(Y/n): bye bye. And i hope you were kidding about hurting me at school. Or im seriously not going.

He put his phone down and laid on his bed again. You didn't have the answer he was looking for. And you were the only person he had the guts to ask that to.
This was frustrating.
He put a pillow over his face and growled loudly into it. Maybe he shouldn't think to much of it. As disappointing as it was, he knew you might not feel the same. He knew he had little to no chance. How? Why? How could he like someone so easily? He didnt have time for such trivial things. So why did it happen? How could he be blinded by your unintentional charm and fall in love so fast with you? Admit it, only to figure out immediately it wouldn't work out.
"(Y/n)...*sigh* why?" He hugged his pillow and continued to wallow in his pit of blooming love. He would at the very least stay by your side, even if he would never confess. Maybe in time, you would find out. And maybe return his affections. Alas, he quickly shook the thought out if his head, knowing it won't happen.

She's fucking scared if me for god sakes...

---------
Edited

W/c: 777