Part 11

"Hrrrrrrrrmgh... Katsuki, can you help me?"
"Tch. Do it yourself, stupid."
"I can't. Please?"
Katsuki sighed and grumbled under his breath, snatching away your paper. It was currently math class. Your worst class. You were given handouts to finish by the end of the period, and leftover math problems would be homework.
"You haven't even finished number one yet, you idiot!"
"Please help me..."
"... Grrrrrr!! (proceeds to explain some difficult Japanese math problem)"
"Oh..."
"Do you get it?"
"Yes!"
"Ok, do the rest yourself!"
He aggressively handed back the paper, slamming it on your desk.
"Ok!..."
"..."
"... Katsuki."
"What do you want now?!"
"Can you help me with number two?"
The tick marks were beginning to show.
"Are you fucking kidding me?!"
"I don't get it."
"That's not my fucking problem! Ask someone else!"
You started pouting, puffing out your cheeks, and as he tried to look at you with a stern, foul look, it was just no use. He blushed instead, softening his face a little.
"Give me your paper, dumb bitch."
"Wow! Thanks so much, Katsuki!"
"Shut up. I'm only doing this because your incapable of doing a simple math problem that takes only one brain cell to do."
It's been a little more than a week since your match with Katsuki and your declaration to be a better fighter. During that time, Katsuki has been battling with his emotions. He kept refusing his feelings for you, telling himself they didn't really exist. However, it was futile. Each time he refuses to admit it, his feelings only grew stronger. Trying to keep his distance from you and to try and make his feelings go away. Although, as hard as he tried, it wasn't possible. He likes talking with you on the phone. He likes it when you sit next to him at lunch- you smelled nice. He couldn't stand being away from you. He liked being near you. Just near you. Just somewhere he can see you. He could never admit he liked you. Not at all.

He copied down his answers onto your paper, explaining how he got each of them. When you smiled at him, there was only one thing on his mind.

Fuck, my heart is racing again...

-(lunch)-

You sat at your new usual table with your new usual friends. Shoto, however was always silent, and NEVER spoke. And aside from yelling, Katsuki didn't talk much either. Ashido, Kirishima, Kaminari, and you did most of the conversing, adding to the backround noise of chatting people throughout the mess hall. And today, you all were talking about how you've been suckier at math than usual.
"What? Really? I thought you were like, a genius!" yelled Mina in surprise.
"Well, I wouldn't say that. I pay attention in all of my classes but math is just not my thing."
"Tch. You don't pay attention in math! You're full of shit!"
"Katsuki! Yes I do... I just don't understand."
"Maybe you should have someone who's really good at math in our class tutor you."
"But that's the teacher's job. I wouldn't want to burden someone else by having them teach me the lesson a second time."
"Well, it can't really be helped, can it?"
You thought for a moment. Maybe extra help WAS needed for math. You were flawless in all your other classes, an A+ student, math being the only black spot on your record. You were barely passing with a measly C-.
You were about to ask Shoto to help you study- until cutting yourself off. You looked at Katsuki. He was good at math, too. And since you wanted to rid the fear of him completely, you would probably have to spend more time with him. Studying with him would be perfect.

"K-Katsuki, can you please help me with math today?"
"Fuck no. Just pay more attention in class, idiot."
"Awww, c'mon Bakugo. Lighten up a little, you shouldn't leave girls hanging," Kirishima jumped in.
"Yeah, help her out," added Ashido.
"Shut up! It's not my fault she's stupid!"
"Don't be mean!" you yelled.
"I'll help you, (y/n). We always study together anyways."
You didn't want to accept, it would've foiled your plan. However, you didn't want to say no either. Katsuki didn't even want to do it anyway.

I should just have Shoto help me. Hopefully next time though.

"Alrigh-"
"I'll fucking do it."
You froze for a second.

He changed his mind? Thank goodness!

"R-Really? Thank you, Katsuki!"

In the end, Katsuki walked with you home. You both decided to study at your house, being that you were scared you would lose an arm at Katsuki's house. And quite frankly, he didn't want you coming over either. So, although it was a bit to soon, he would get to see your house.
"Hey, idiot."
"Hm?"
"What's your relationship with half 'n half?"
Your eye's widen and stay silent for a moment.
"Hmmm... Well, I've known him for a very long time. I believe since I was nine or ten years old."
"Hmph. Makes sense. Figured you guys were in a relationship or something."
You shook your head.
"No. Although I understand why you would think that. Our houses have several ties together. Shoto's father even proposed a quirk marriage for me and Shoto a little after I met him. And to my surprise, Shoto went through with it."
"You're a fucking elite? You spoiled brat. What happened after he offered that marriage shit?"
".... I shot him down. At the time I hated the idea for multiple reasons."
"You fucking nobles are so full of it."
"Well, I just happened to be born a noble. I don't get those types of choices, y'know."
"Whatever."
After walking past a fenced area, you both halted in front of a massive metal gate.
"We're here. Welcome to our gate." you put in the password and like the movies, it opened. You walked through and stopped at your front doors.
"This house is fucking ridiculous."
"Behave yourself, Katsuki. My father is here and I told him you were coming. What I didn't tell him was you are a boy. Act proper and stand straight."
He grunted and took his hands out of his pockets, while he did what you told him what to do. You nodded in approvement, then opened the door and both walked in.
"I'm home, daddy!"
He came down the stairs right after you announced you returned, and you gave him a warm hug. He was wearing his suit, like always and smiled at you with love.
"Welcome home, (y/n). Is this your....friend?"
He eyed Katsuki with a weary, almost displeasing, look.
"Yes. He's going to study with me."
"I see... I figured you were going to bring Todoroki, although welcome nonetheless young man."
He held out his hand towards Katsuki. He grunted and firmly shook the man's hand.
".... You two can study in the guest room."
Your father went back upstairs and you rolled your eyes.
"Don't be rude, Katsuki. You will give yourself the wrong impression."
"Whatever."

A/n:
Edited.

W/c: 1186