Part 3

It was the end of school and you walked out the doors with Shoto by your side. Bakugo watched you go out together, him assuming you two had a close relationship. You were constantly ignoring him and repelled against him like two identical magnets, but fine when it came to everyone else - Shoto probably being your best friend. It gave him something to think about, which he then came up with an idea.

-----------

"Ok. So, um, my room is a bit messy. Just letting you know. But besides that, my father and mother aren't home yet, so we will be free for a good few hours," you informed him. Your heart was beating and you were starting to feel nervous. This is the first time he would be going inside your house. You were afraid something embarrassing would be lying on the floor like your panties, or....
You hoped it was at least in a decent state.
After some walking, you both arrived at your house. You took off your shoes and closed the door behind you guys, as Shoto was greeted with the interior.
"It's smaller than I thought," Shoto stated, looking around, "other than that, it's not that different from my house."
"You can put your stuff in my room. It's upstairs."
You guided Shoto to where your room was. When you reached the top floor, you opened the door and turned on the light, as well as sighing in relief to a clean room. You remembered you cleaned it a little in the morning while you were changing into your uniform.
As the both of you walked inside, the scent of perfume and blossoms hit Shoto's nose. It smelled just like you.
"Welcome to my room. Make yourself at home."
You threw your backpack on the ground and flopped on your bed. Shoto put his down near the door and left his jacket on top. He walked to your bed and sat down on it, his legs criss-crossed. He lifted you up and placed you on his lap, your back now pressed against his chest. He started petting your hair with one hand, the other one hugging your arms.
"It's been a while since we got to cuddle.." he said in a humble tone. You chuckled.
"If other people saw us, I guarantee they would think we are a couple," you said.
"It's not like people can see us, anyways,"
He continued petting your hair, until there was a pause. You sighed in exhaust, somehow your mind always finding a way to the explosive teens precision.
"I don't know if I will be able to deal with Bakugo's screaming every day. These past two days, he's been putting me in situations where he expects me to talk to him. I really wish I didn't have to sit next to him."
"Just ignore him. It's not like he will actually hurt you if you did."
"I'm not so sure..."
"If he ever did, I would make sure to teach him a lesson he would never forget."
You smiled and hugged his arm.
"Oh? Has the mighty Shoto fallen hopelessly in love with me?" you teased.
"Sure."
Of course, you took it as a joke, regardless of what he meant, like you always did. And it frustrated him quite a bit. It was something that never changed.
The two of you were silent for a moment, Shoto still stroking your hair. You sighed once again.
"I wanna make some friends. I want to be in big groups this year, Shoto. I feel like things could be different from middle school," you interrupted the peaceful quietness.
"Why?" Shoto replied. "Aren't I enough?"
"Nah."
You felt his face fall behind you, just as you expected it to. You then smiled and took both his arms, wrapping them around your figure and hugging them tighter.
"Heh...Your more than enough."

A/n:
Edited.

W/c: 655