Part 17

"Hey Katsuki, what do you want for Christmas?"
"For you to disappear."
"Hm. I think what I want the most is to go somewhere."
"Like where?"
"Um...maybe a trip out of Japan. I've always wanted to go to the U.S.. I heard there are places there that never snow."
"Sounds expensive as hell. What if you don't end up going anywhere?"
"Well, then I guess I want something cute. Like jewelry or candy. But also, I think spending time with family and friends is most important. Don't you agree?"
"Sounds like a load of sappy shit,"
You pursed your lips.
"...But I guess your right."
Your frown then turned to a smile.
"Wonderful!"
Class soon began. You were extra exited this year. Christmas was always your favorite holiday. And you would always spend the day before Christmas with Shoto. Then the day after would be with your family. You always got a lot of wonderful gifts and everyone's in a good mood showing kindness to eachother all day. It was just a happy holiday and you always looked forward to it.
It was lunch time and you sat with your friends, talking about what their plans were for Christmas.
"Hey, (l/n), what do you usually do on Christmas?"
"Me? Well I spend Christmas eve with Shoto and then spend the rest of Christmas with my family."
"Oooooooh, you and Shoto sure are close," Said Mina.
"Yeah, really. Makes you wonder if Todoroki has fallen for (l/n). Or the other way around."
"Kirishima! That's not it at all! We've just known eachother for a long time."
"(L/n), your face is really red. What about you, Todoroki? Do you love (l/n)?"
He nodded, "I do." Mina squealed. Katsuki choked on his food. Kaminari, and Kirishima snickered. Thing's were getting embarrassing, so you tried to set back the mood.
"G-Guys, he means as family! It's not like that! We're like siblings." Your face was a flustered mess. But things slowly calmed down.
"Suuuuure, (l/n). You guys will be holding hands before Christmas."
You groaned at Mina's comment.

Class started once more and your face turned back to it's natural color. You took your seat by Katsuki and gave him a crooked smile. "Things sure got out of hand at lunch, didn't they?" you asked.
"Tch, be honest. Are you sure you don't like icy-hot?"
"Oh my god, I don't. Sure, I love him, but it's nothing romantic."
Katsuki stared at you for a moment. Then he looked away. "If you say so."
After school, Katsuki walked home thinking about what you had said. How you spent every Christmas eve with Shoto. Katsuki wouldn't have that.

Tch. I'll be taking (y/n) out for Christmas! Icy-hot ain't got nothing on me!

This Christmas would be all about you and Katsuki. He decided he would ask you out somewhere tomorrow for Christmas eve.
A shiver went down Katsuki's arm's. "Sigh... Fuck. It's so cold."
While he would shiver in that given moment, the thought of you and him together as a couple would heat him up and keep him warm the rest of the way...